Todays scores 22/9

GNU_Linux

Firstly you don't know who is talking to me from your side and more importantly are they talking shite about the £12k contract that will need to be fulfilled if and when you part company with McGinty, yes or no?
As for being more interested in your mob than my team, don't talk pish. You lot are hated by more than us and trust me they are all laughing at you. We don't have any great expectations for our team but all you Billy big baws just canny handle the fact that you really are shite and all your bluster disny hide it.
T

Stop with the inferiority complex, it’s getting boring. Most fans are just supporting their team, if they wanted to be ‘billy big baws’ they’d start supporting a team that’s always successful.

And aye, they are talking shite.

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Stop with the inferiority complex, it’s getting boring. Most fans are just supporting their team, if they wanted to be ‘billy big baws’ they’d start supporting a team that’s always successful.

And aye, they are talking shite.
[emoji106] [emoji12]

Any glory hunters Meadow attracted in the successful years will long since have vanished like snow off a dyke. 

The ones still going are clearly the hardcore and whatever folk think of Meadow's transfer policy in the past it's not really a valid stick to use for beating the folk who still show up to support them. 

Maw jokes? You need your hole and to move out your maw n das house

Who rattled your cage?? Go back and see the pish thereporter been spouting and you’ll see why he got hit with that shite.

Archived