Todays scores 22/9

GNU_Linux

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply
What about the other 9 players you need to field? There literally wasn't a body on the park for Meadow that deserved to play Premier League football.

Sam asked a question and I answered it. I’m not going to go through every single player marking them out of ten for f**k sake.

Stop going on as if you know everything about us. Folk must be beginning to think you’re on the committee at Meadow because you talk about us more than your own team.

Whoever is feeding you this is talking shite then. The debt we’re paying off is coming out of the playing budget. That’s why we have teams like Darvel, Whitletts and AWR with higher playing budgets than us.
Firstly you don't know who is talking to me from your side and more importantly are they talking shite about the £12k contract that will need to be fulfilled if and when you part company with McGinty, yes or no?
As for being more interested in your mob than my team, don't talk pish. You lot are hated by more than us and trust me they are all laughing at you. We don't have any great expectations for our team but all you Billy big baws just canny handle the fact that you really are shite and all your bluster disny hide it.
T

Budgets aren’t kept secret you know. Most have a grasp of what most local clubs are spending.
Folk must think you are on their committee of their team when you seem to know all their budgets or business[emoji12]

15 hours ago, .Stuart. said:

Expectations will always be high at Meadow due to our recent and historic success but fans need to be realistic now. The club are still getting back on their feet and are a couple of years away from being debt free.

Players are hard to come by and any half decent player at this level is going to cost money.

Saying that, there’s no excuse for losing 7-0 to a team that we’re promoted along with us.

Our managers stubborness will be his undoing. Player recruitment in the summer has been abysmal, not helped with long term injuries to McTernan and Boyd.

Players hard to come by, I am led to believe that the manager didn’t fancy the young lad Black! He looks a cracker.

Archived