Todays scores 22/9

GNU_Linux

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, tombo said:

Thanks J appreciate the back up as the fans need to know what they are up against.
T
PS good result today I predicted we would both winemoji6.png

Thanks we have stuttered at the start of the season but hopefully now we are going to turn it around great performance today and a few boys coming back from injury soon so it's looking good good result for Irvine vics today also staying up in this league is priority we had set our sights higher but when you see what the meadow are going through sometimes you have to crawl before you start walking 

PS to my last post, you need to stop playing the paupers card on here as it's nonsense. You finished last season strongly, and quite deserved your promotion. You targeted premier level players to complement the core of last season's squad you wanted to keep and had the money to do that. The old debt is being dealt with separately to that spend. Truth is you have flattered to deceive this season and have failed to meet the fans expectations. I personally thought you would do better.
T

Stop going on as if you know everything about us. Folk must be beginning to think you’re on the committee at Meadow because you talk about us more than your own team.

Whoever is feeding you this is talking shite then. The debt we’re paying off is coming out of the playing budget. That’s why we have teams like Darvel, Whitletts and AWR with higher playing budgets than us.

There may be no talk of it, however the way things are going that may change! 7 -0 sounds bad not sure if you have players away or other things going on?

No excuses really. Eddie McTernan has been out all season and him along with Graeme Boyd (who was crippled by the Pollok keeper last week) were instrumental in our promotion run last season.

As much as it pains me to say it. 🤨
A shout out to Hurlford [emoji122] nine wins on the bounce from nine games is some going.
I feel we ( Afton) have lost too much ground on the likes of Hurlford to be a serious challenge for this year, but it’s only September [emoji6]

Stop going on as if you know everything about us. Folk must be beginning to think you’re on the committee at Meadow because you talk about us more than your own team.

Whoever is feeding you this is talking shite then. The debt we’re paying off is coming out of the playing budget. That’s why we have teams like Darvel, Whitletts and AWR with higher playing budgets than us.

You’re having a fucking laff if you think Whitletts have a bigger budget. Better spent maybe??

How would you know that Darvels, Whittletts & Winton budget are higher. I would put money on you being wrong there.  You took offence to Tombo mentioning your budget then started talking about other teams having higher budgets than you, one of which is 2 divisions below you.  

No excuses really. Eddie McTernan has been out all season and him along with Graeme Boyd (who was crippled by the Pollok keeper last week) were instrumental in our promotion run last season.

What about the other 9 players you need to field? There literally wasn't a body on the park for Meadow that deserved to play Premier League football.

How do you no other teams budgets, plans, business etc.

Archived