ambient noise reducing headphones ???

Herman Hessian

enjoying a retro evening of extraordinarily loud music - and being roundly ridiculed by Mrs H as a result; can anyone recommend some headphones that would enable me to relive knebworth, the inspirals at the g-mex and sundry other massively out of order 90's events in full effect while my delightful partner snoozes relatively uninterrupted or enjoys gardener's world just a few feet away ?

11 hours ago, Herman Hessian said:

enjoying a retro evening of extraordinarily loud music - and being roundly ridiculed by Mrs H as a result; can anyone recommend some headphones that would enable me to relive knebworth, the inspirals at the g-mex and sundry other massively out of order 90's events in full effect while my delightful partner snoozes relatively uninterrupted or enjoys gardener's world just a few feet away ?

As she snoozes, put a pillow over her face. You'll get 12 years, but probably be out in 8.

23 hours ago, Herman Hessian said:

Kick her in the pie, hopefully she leaves so you can enjoy that fucking brilliant live concert from the gmex.

Archived