Tomorrow’s predictions/Game to watch

hahahahaha I wud no hold yer breath hes god there will be a few managers leave there clubs before Mr Fraser gets the sack why dae you get rid o a good lad folk obsessed wae this lad why ask yoursel ??????cos hes geed at Whit he does just let the lad dae his job let’s see Whit the season brings oh and the ex Threave manager at Locker now whoops bad egg there poor game today the saints will be fine 

25 minutes ago, Mr Kirkcudbright said:

hahahahaha I wud no hold yer breath hes god there will be a few managers leave there clubs before Mr Fraser gets the sack why dae you get rid o a good lad folk obsessed wae this lad why ask yoursel ??????cos hes geed at Whit he does just let the lad dae his job let’s see Whit the season brings oh and the ex Threave manager at Locker now whoops bad egg there poor game today the saints will be fine 

TAF.

Aye, Bonnyton possibly  deserved to win today's game ,but Uppers contributed to their own  devis by gifting them a 3 goal lead with some awful defending, before then absolutely battering  them for fully 25 minutes  with only one goal to show for for their total, dominance,  before succumbing to a superb individual effort from a sub who has clearly  played at a far higher level than this league.  As is normal with most teams who come to Moffat , the visitor's were short of first team players!!! Jeesoo ,we hear it almost every game!!! Give it a break eh!!

Aye, Bonnyton possibly  deserved to win today's game ,but Uppers contributed to their own  devis by gifting them a 3 goal lead with some awful defending, before then absolutely battering  them for fully 25 minutes  with only one goal to show for for their total, dominance,  before succumbing to a superb individual effort from a sub who has clearly  played at a far higher level than this league.  As is normal with most teams who come to Moffat , the visitor's were short of first team players!!! Jeesoo ,we hear it almost every game!!! Give it a break eh!!

11 hours ago, Mr Kirkcudbright said:

No only dae ye no ken what yeer takin aboot  naebuddy else daes!!

10 hours ago, junior deacon said:

You got your break ..... we beat you with only 10 men for last 30 & as far as what I saw only one of the goals was gifted by your #6 crazy backpass the others were created by some good Bonnyton passing/movement that your defence couldn’t handle, but as is normal some opponents fail to give credit where it’s due 

FYI .... I didn’t recognise a couple of our  players as the came from out U19 & 20’s squad, and the lads did well. All in all we showed a good team spirit under the circumstances I think 

14 hours ago, Mr Kirkcudbright said:

Well said carrot.

2 hours ago, Mr Kirkcudbright said:

Carrit Fraser Razor Gordon Jek kilty Whit  a dream team haha the saints will be fine still finish above locker jelusy gits ye no where rest o the clubs are on there knees should start selling pens and brolies hahaha best club best managerment the future is bright it is blue white 

Saints pumped by a team that makes money selling pens and brollies. Carrot out.

Ps. You wanting to buy some pens and brollies?

Archived