Betting Odds Saturday 22nd September

elton

19 hours ago, elton said:

No. I supplied all the odds on Sunday to McBookie but being the Scottish Cup they go along with the Victor's odds. All odds will eventually appear it's just that the bookie's don't deal with these non-league teams normally and the last thing they want is to price up first and get a hammering. That's what ended Willie Hill's non-league betting last year.

Well apparently Victor to a lesser extent and every other book apart from Ladbrokes/Corals totally scotland coupon, have not priced up the cup.

William Hill being the sponsor is an absolute disgrace.

I can bet on the Uzbbekiston Carpet Munching semi final in play ffs

19 hours ago, Karl Berg said:

Will be trying again at Ladbrokes after close calls my last 3 Totally Scotland coupons. Twice 8 from 9 and last week 9 from 10.  Admittedly all teams pretty short but with 50% bonus makes line worthwhile. No doubt the manager will readily welcome me in again so as to pay his wages. 

Sauchie 5/2 at St Andrews. Strathspey 11/5 home to Coldstream are the big ricks in my opinion this week.

It's a wonder Ladbrokes/Coral are still doing the betting on the non-league, they have not got a clue and must be losing loads.

All Scottish Cup odds have been on McBookie's website since Friday.

It's a wonder Ladbrokes/Coral are still doing the betting on the non-league, they have not got a clue and must be losing loads.
All Scottish Cup odds have been on McBookie's website since Friday.
No they have not. No Strathspey v coldstream

Archived