Clyde v Elgin

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The normal reaction to a player getting sent off isn’t to boo them. Very ‘Celtic fans booing Logan for being a dick and not for reporting racial abuse’ about this. Pathetic. 

Nice try Muzza! Was only last weekend one of your fellow Cowdenbeath fans was wishing Gibson of Peterhead to have a career ending injury.

2 minutes ago, Jack Burton said:

Nice try Muzza! Was only last weekend one of your fellow Cowdenbeath fans was wishing Gibson of Peterhead to have a career ending injury.

Whataboutery at its finest. “But but but what about something someone else did”

Scum of the earth. 

Whataboutery at its finest. “But but but what about something someone else did”
Scum of the earth. 
Where is your post condemning what he said then? We both know fans boo and cheer when an opposition player gets sent off but your desperate to tie it to the racist incident from last season when it had nothing to do with it.

32 minutes ago, You Only Live Twice said:

Imagine having the brass neck to attempt trolling when your team has just gift-wrapped Albion fucking Rovers their first point of the season emoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.png

Whoooooooooooooooooooooosh! You son are beyond pathetic.

I take racism much more seriously than any football result. Clearly you feel results are more important than having any sort of moral decency. 

I don’t think I’ve ever seen a player get sent off, whether that be a Clyde game or one I’ve seen on tv etc, and the opposition fans haven’t cheered. He tackled with one foot and stamped our player with the other, if he wasn’t already booked it would’ve been a straight red. You can put that together with the racism incident if you like, you sound like a journalist putting things together to get a story out of it. 

40 minutes ago, SLClyde said:

I don’t think I’ve ever seen a player get sent off, whether that be a Clyde game or one I’ve seen on tv etc, and the opposition fans haven’t cheered. He tackled with one foot and stamped our player with the other, if he wasn’t already booked it would’ve been a straight red. You can put that together with the racism incident if you like, you sound like a journalist putting things together to get a story out of it. 

You’re spot on. Fans always do cheer - which is what some of your fans did. The others clearly noticed who it was and started booing him. Thanks for agreeing with me though and proving me point. 

1 hour ago, Muzza81 said:

You’re spot on. Fans always do cheer - which is what some of your fans did. The others clearly noticed who it was and started booing him. Thanks for agreeing with me though and proving me point. 

I didn’t actually agree as I don’t remember any booing myself. Was too busy waving him off the park and cheering. As we cheered for most of the game. 

Not every fan cheers when somebody I sent off. Many will cheer at the showing of the card, then change to booing as in many instances the offence will have been a dangerous tackle that could or has resulted in injury. As was the case here.

If a player gets sent off in any match between us and Cowdenbeath I’ll make sure I sit in dignified silence. Who knows what you will attribute to our fan base next.

First time ive bought a programme in a while. Highly recommend guys n gals if anyone in same boat....

The Clyde View has won the Divisional award for the last 25 years and until the judging criteria changed a few years ago, was overall programme of the year for some years in succession.
Nice of you to get on board.

Archived