P & B Curry Club

Another vote for the Khukuri at Haymarket. We always go there when we're in Edinburgh.

Current favourite is Heera in Renfrew. It's a bit out of the way, but just off our usual route home from the central belt. Usually have Chicken Dara Puri (medium curry with chicken breast in a lamb mince sauce) but every dish I've ever had has been excellent. Would recommend to anyone using the Normandy Hotel as a carpark before flying from Glasgow.

14 minutes ago, CountyFan said:

Glasgow's best curry house is Koolba. Haven't had anything near as good as that in Edinburgh yet but still looking. Haven't tried the place in Linlithgow, will give it a try. 

Favourites in Glasgow are the two Mother India joints (cafe and the restaurant, although I prefer the cafe) and the Green Chilli. 

27 minutes ago, Mark Connolly said:

Balbirs is the correct answer.

Do you mean the Shish Mahal for the other one?

Near the mini roundabout at the opposite end from lobby dosser. It could be shish Mahal, not been in a while but was top class

ETA after a Google map check then it is indeed 

Edited by JJ Fae The YY

The Bay Leaf in Pumpherston beside me has won multiple curry awards in the last couple of years and I've never had anything better.

http://bayleaflivingston.co.uk/

Me and a few guys from my office occasionally go to Ignite on Morrison Street in Edinburgh for their lunchtime menu. £8.50 for a starter, choice of curry with rice or a naan. Very decent. A couple of the guys that come along are Indian and really like it so that must be a good indication.

Edited by ShaggysBeard