P&B Obituaries

Scary Bear

I see someone mentioning that Waffenthinmint is brown bread. Is that true or just someone putting 2+2 together and making 5?

There have been a few other P&B posters who have died over the years, such as Tom McB, pacman83, Midtons, etc.

Should there be an Obituaries section on here to remember them?

Whether they were good guys, ‘characters’, box office or even the more common or garden beige, as most of us are, they will be remembered.

A bit like when all the rock stars started dropping dead a couple of years back there will come a point in 20 years or so when bovrilites start dropping like flies. Div should soon start looking at 10% discounts of funeral homes and incontinence pants. 

10 minutes ago, throbber said:

I thought he died whilst he was on a massive drug fuelled binge? He was a good guy.

The 2 aren't necessarily mutually exclusive if he went straight from debauchery to work. I know I have. 

1 hour ago, Barry Ferguson's Hat said:

Wasn't he a moderator of a Sims forum as well? Someone probably made him go swimming then deleted the ladder.

No, he was banned from it. 

Aye Dee Dee was a good guy. 
Where's the talk of Bible John snuffing it?

Disgusting posts and fine you’s know it

Regardless of the lads political or religious beliefs he is someone’s brother, son and nephew etc and if the above post is correct then the lad is no longer here to defend himself. Maybe you could show some respect and human decency for his friends and family who may or may not be looking in

The continued vile posts directed at the lad since it’s been brought to light he may have passed away just shows the bigoted and fascist scum who infiltrate this board

Guaranteed if he was of any other religious/political belief then he’d be shown the utmost respect 

Hang your heads in shame

5 minutes ago, Scary Bear said:

Er

That's Radge the Tadge being a tadger by referencing the fat, ugly and deid orange order guy who's somewhere on that thread, probably the page before

I assumed WaffenThinMint got banned from here for everyone else's good. As far as I know he remains at large. 

I think my post satirising radger’s on that thread may have led people to falsely believe WTM is dead. I was referring to Dennis Nilsen, a photo of whom was in a post in which WTM was tagged.

We all know that WTM is in fact Bible John and possibly Peter Tobin, both of whom had a completely different modus operandi to Dennis Nilsen.

Hopefully this clarifies matters.

Er
That's Radge the Tadge being a tadger by referencing the fat, ugly and deid orange order guy who's somewhere on that thread, probably the page before
I assumed WaffenThinMint got banned from here for everyone else's good. As far as I know he remains at large. 

Ah well. WTM could be dead.

Archived