William Hill Scottish Cup 2018/19

newcastle broon

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply
27 minutes ago, newcastle broon said:

Canny see a thread anywhere.

Anyways road to Hampden round 1 starts this Saturday. 

There's a Scottish Cup Qualifying thread on the go, and a Scottish Cup thread (in the LL forum).

But you're right, we probably could do with an overall WHSC thread now Round 1 is almost upon us.

12 minutes ago, Ranaldo Bairn said:

There's a Scottish Cup Qualifying thread on the go, and a Scottish Cup thread (in the LL forum).

But you're right, we probably could do with an overall WHSC thread now Round 1 is almost upon us.

Yes the qualifying thread started in June 2017 and the last post suggested a new thread for the 18/19 season.

I also started the LL one but apologise for starting a new one on the domestic cup pages. 

Admins feel free to delete!

15 hours ago, HibeeJibee said:

Any reason for that, or just hoping for a better crowd?

A bigger crowd...

He said: “Our chairman Mike Macaulay and Fraserburgh chairman Finlay Noble thought on the Friday we might attract a bigger crowd.

https://www.eveningexpress.co.uk/fp/sport/football/highland-league/hopes-big-crowds-will-see-cup-clash/

4 hours ago, afca32 said:

Looking forward to the draw on Saturday. Hoping for Linlithgow or Whitehill Welfare (pretty even tie for them at home to Edinburgh Uni to get through) away.

Should I be flattered that you want Linlithgow, or offended? :unsure2:

2 hours ago, HibeeJibee said:

With Edinburgh council's CEO talking today about extending its urban sprawl to Prestonpans, who knows what the future holds...

... but it seems SFA have relocated Burntisland to somewhere between Bannockburn and Clackmannan :huh:.

DniE74hW4AAaubT.jpg

Nowhere near as bad as Burntisland, but they've also shifted Linlithgow to Grangemouth. Whitehill looks a little far north west too.

3 hours ago, HibeeJibee said:

With Edinburgh council's CEO talking today about extending its urban sprawl to Prestonpans, who knows what the future holds...

... but it seems SFA have relocated Burntisland to somewhere between Bannockburn and Clackmannan :huh:.

DniE74hW4AAaubT.jpg

Presume there were 4 teams given byes in this round Cove & Formartine from the HFL then Spartans from the LL but I cant think who else got one?

5 minutes ago, peternapper said:

Presume there were 4 teams given byes in this round Cove & Formartine from the HFL then Spartans from the LL but I cant think who else got one?

East Kilbride also got one as runner up last season also BSC got the golden ticket when Selkirk resigned from the LL.

21 hours ago, HibeeJibee said:

Which spookily enough was merited as they came 3rd in LL last season.

Btw, think I've cracked the 'Burntisland Relocation Mystery': someone at Hampden stick Recreation Park into Google?

Well hopefully the match is actually being played in Burntisland, I was hoping to go along...

Archived