Airdrieonians vs Dumbarton

5 hours ago, lorenzo71 said:

Jeezus ..because you say its early days things will change during the season blah blah blah.That is the laid back approach similar to our manager.Arbroath are up for it, they have a manager who knows how to win this league while we have a clown who has no clue what he is doing.Arbroath will hit a sticky patch no doubt but probably by then they will be out of sight.We are dropping points that we shouldnt be and i cant see that changing , period.Change manager NOW  then i will go along with there still being time.

You are completely missing the point. I agree we should be in a far stronger position right now and I haven't one said anything on this thread about our management or team - especially anything about our form or sacking the manager.

If you are so ignorant and such a panic merchant then maybe don't rush back. Can only imagine how stressed you would be if you actually watched one of our bad performances.

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 hours ago, squeezeboxson said:

You are completely missing the point. I agree we should be in a far stronger position right now and I haven't one said anything on this thread about our management or team - especially anything about our form or sacking the manager.

If you are so ignorant and such a panic merchant then maybe don't rush back. Can only imagine how stressed you would be if you actually watched one of our bad performances.

I have thats the point.I won't descend into name calling as you obviously want to.Enjoy sucking on our crap performances.

11 hours ago, Scottylintonstowel said:

Not being a Sun reader I had no idea Fraser Elder was still going. At his age should he not be called Fraser Eldest.

Described online as "Lifelong Dundee Utd Fan" Fraser Elder - so the man has his own problems, maybe our match was thrilling compared with the current fare at Tannadice

16 hours ago, Scottylintonstowel said:

Not being a Sun reader I had no idea Fraser Elder was still going. At his age should he not be called Fraser Eldest.

I have the advantage of not having to buy the paper to read the sports stuff. I have to say that the Sun's football coverage is the best in the daily print media.

Archived