Airdrieonians vs Dumbarton

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Bring Back Paddy Flannery said:
11 hours ago, airdrieman said:
If Kyle Hutton plays I expect him to have an absolute stormer. Not because he's a good footballer (don't be so silly) but because he's an ex Airdrie player and that seems to be the way of things. 

I don't think you'll need to worry about that tbh.

Grant Gallagher in direct competition with Kyle Hutton should be some good entertainment.

Is Scott Gallacher still injured?

Could be out for the season. That’s not to say he would be playing anyway. I’ve been more impressed with Hutton since he came into the team than I was with Gallacher. Then again, our clueless manager seemed to prefer Gallacher.

3 minutes ago, AFC1878 said:

Could be out for the season. That’s not to say he would be playing anyway. I’ve been more impressed with Hutton since he came into the team than I was with Gallacher. Then again, our clueless manager seemed to prefer Gallacher.

I'd forgotten you guys signed Hutton. Surprised he's been doing better than Gall, genuinely think he's an awful keeper.

12 minutes ago, The Moonster said:

I'd forgotten you guys signed Hutton. Surprised he's been doing better than Gall, genuinely think he's an awful keeper.

They both have it in them to be complete bomb scares. Unfortunately for us... our ' keeper has the exact same ability to make an arse of things.

14 hours ago, Airdrie1977 said:

Hutton was an utterly dreadful player.  He could barely tackle proficiently, couldn't pass the ball, was sloppy tracking runners,  couldn't finish...   tbh, he'd probably improve the current midfield.

When Conroy or Hutton get the ball on Saturday you could probably leave the game, go to Dumbarton and come back and they still wouldn't have passed the ball.

14 hours ago, Bring Back Paddy Flannery said:
On 19/09/2018 at 22:48, airdrieman said:
If Kyle Hutton plays I expect him to have an absolute stormer. Not because he's a good footballer (don't be so silly) but because he's an ex Airdrie player and that seems to be the way of things. 

I don't think you'll need to worry about that tbh.

TBF I'm pretty sure has a ratio of two decent games a season and I am assume he's probably not had one yet. 

9 hours ago, airdrieman said:

When Conroy or Hutton get the ball on Saturday you could probably leave the game, go to Dumbarton and come back and they still wouldn't have passed the ball.

Is that the equivalent of going for a pee during the bass solo?

Archived