Airdrieonians vs Dumbarton

45 minutes ago, Boghead ranter said:

Anyhoo, Barr (c) and Paton definitely out  Perry and Little doubtful.

All things considered that's not too bad at all. We knew we'd be without Mango and Paton anyway, and neither Perry or Little would be starters. 

Nae excuses tomorrow. Airdrie's confidence shouldn't be too high, and last week should've given our guys a much needed boost.

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, Stevie Aitken said:

No idea either, mate.

I suspect you are not being too serious but I guess Perry is the one that played for the rovers last season . I have no idea who Little is but guess he is the former Rangers guy Andy? Missing Craig Barr who was an excellent player in his short time with us. Given that the Sons have so many injuries and we have so much competition for places (!) then the odds off getting a prediction right are off the scale.

18 hours ago, Boghead ranter said:

And don't bother reading Aitken's pre match thoughts on the club site, you don't see anything you don't see in the match preview.

Except for mentioning horrendous injury list 2 or 3 times. Mind he said post-match last week that he wasn't going to use the injuries as an excuse?

I fell asleep counting how often he used the "i" word in some form or other. Who needs sheep? Baa!

1 minute ago, aftershocker said:
37 minutes ago, Boghead ranter said:
Will #AitkenOut be trending by midnight?

It will if I have anything to do with it.

You want us to lose? Some fan you are

Never said I wanted us to lose.  Just because you think something won't happen doesn't mean you want it not to happen.

Just because Kylie Minogue is highly unlikely to rock up to my door today and beg for a threesome with me and Mrs Ranter, doesn't mean I don't want it to happen.

10 hours ago, lorenzo71 said:

3 nil airdrie ,,,they are well ahead of us at this point of the season

Yet if we win today then we'd be ahead of them - and quite probably in the playoff positions.

Granted if we lose we could be bottom, but nobody's really well ahead of anyone else at this moment in time.

39 minutes ago, Ross Forbes said:

Yet if we win today then we'd be ahead of them - and quite probably in the playoff positions.

Granted if we lose we could be bottom, but nobody's really well ahead of anyone else at this moment in time.

Oooh Willie Miller mangled English comment creeping in there!

Archived