Raith Rovers v The Angus Minnows

Enigma

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Should be a tricky game, but we've got a ridiculous record at Starks. Looking forward to getting back to the plastic pitch. If we can get a decent lead, we can give fringe players like Milne, Stevenson and Berry a run out. Cuthbert needs to win this one convincingly to show he's suitable to consider for the job.

Nisbet hat trick scoring both our goals.

The clubs doing the Retro Rovers day again on Saturday, last year (I think against Forfar was it?) was a great day for it, cracking seeing some of the old strips again.
As for the 90mins, just f#cking win! I wasn’t at Brechin (thankfully) but hopefully The Cat is clever enough to play a system where the players we’ve got actually can play it. 4-5-1/4-shree-shree when on it.
Wright
Watson Davo McKay Murray
Matthews Gillespie Wedderburn
Nisbet Vaughan
Duggan

Should be a tricky game, but we've got a ridiculous record at Starks. Looking forward to getting back to the plastic pitch. If we can get a decent lead, we can give fringe players like Milne, Stevenson and Berry a run out. Cuthbert needs to win this one convincingly to show he's suitable to consider for the job.
Nisbet hat trick scoring both our goals.

With Smith gone, we may even bring them on earlier than the 84th minute.

Are we whooshing ourselves by calling Montrose the minnows??? They have a very capable manager, he may be a Parsy hoor. I’d like to see him in the Starks Park hotseat sometime in the future. If Cat continues to play Nizzy as a wing back then I’m hoping we get a couple of penalties. As he’ll be the only goal scorer

When was the last time we played Montrose in a league game at Starks?

I recall beating them 1-0 on 9-11 and sitting in the Raith suite watching the non stop news bulletins on the telly. It was a league cup tie I'm sure and a Tuesday, the next day all fixtures were cancelled.

Was having a look on the Rovers website, but found hee-haw. Does anyone know how much it is to take in a 3 year old? My eldest is dying to come to the football (personally I think it’s too soon, but she’ll learn that herself, maybe...!). Cheers in advance.

9 minutes ago, WSDR 88 said:

Was having a look on the Rovers website, but found hee-haw. Does anyone know how much it is to take in a 3 year old? My eldest is dying to come to the football (personally I think it’s too soon, but she’ll learn that herself, maybe...!). Cheers in advance.

Standard Gate Admission Prices**
All Stands Adult £15
Parent & Child  £20
Junior (Under 16) £8
Senior Citizen (Over 65) £8
College/Uni Concession (only available for non-ticketed matches)
(proof of status req)
£10
Disability & Carer Concession (Disabled person, Carer = FREE) £8

Haha cheers all the same, Zen & Stevo.
Not sure how long she’ll last, she’s in to football though, so may even surprise me. It’s also a massive benefit the house is only a 10mins walk away if she’s had enough

Archived