Sent home from school for haircut

ICTChris

2 hours ago, ICTChris said:

One of my favourite genre of news story is the "Child sent home from school for unacceptable haircut".  It's always fun to see a surly faced youth sitting at home in a school uniform pretending to be upset after being sent home from their bog standard comprehensive for breaching the unwritten rules about acceptable trimming.

A recent example from Eastwood - https://www.nottinghampost.com/news/local-news/mum-disgusted-school-putting-son-2006210

Disgusted mum!  

0_130918JT3-3.jpg

The maw is rotten but she's got one of those looks that just turns me on.  Filthy as f**k.  A definite WID from me.

2 hours ago, AsimButtHitsASix said:

If he done it now he could claim it was a political protest in solidarity with Colin Kapaernick

:lol:. My first thought too.

40 minutes ago, Dee Man said:

imageproxy.jpeg.7b56b1f67f3e72cabeafa51863f17085.jpeg

You can tell he's a little c**t because of his stupid face and the fact that his mother is the leader of Britain First. I'm with the school on this one. 

I’m glad that moving to such a bigoted intolerant place has not changed you.

I'm divided on this subject.

1. Yes, they're likely scheme rats and deserve to be punished. Mum's a 'wid' for me too. I have to take what I can get these days. 

Or,

2. School's are there to teach. So shut the f**k up and teach. 

41 minutes ago, Trackdaybob said:

2. School's are there to teach. So shut the f**k up and teach. 

They're also there to prepare pupils for the realities of working life, which often requires conformity with a uniform and hairstyle.

2 hours ago, Thistle_do_nicely said:

I got threatened with being sent home early a couple of times when I was in about 5th year at school for having (fairly bog standard for the purposes of the thread tbh) facial hair.

Also used to take shit from teachers for not shaving. Most teachers didn't give a shit about anything like that, but there's always a couple of miserable, bitter old wanks who should never have been allowed anywhere near kids. Special mention for the weirdo who'd hang about in the same spot between classes to harangue folk for not tying their shoelaces correctly  :blink:

4 hours ago, paranoid android said:

I had to take half a week of work due to a bad haircut.

True story. 

I almost cancelled a work trip to India because the wife shaved a massive stripe out the back of my bonce. 

I reckoned nobody would question it so I went anyway.

6 hours ago, ICTChris said:

One of my favourite genre of news story is the "Child sent home from school for unacceptable haircut".  It's always fun to see a surly faced youth sitting at home in a school uniform pretending to be upset after being sent home from their bog standard comprehensive for breaching the unwritten rules about acceptable trimming.

A recent example from Eastwood - https://www.nottinghampost.com/news/local-news/mum-disgusted-school-putting-son-2006210

Disgusted mum!  

0_130918JT3-3.jpg

Hopefully Thistle enforce this rule and I won't ever have to watch Miles Storey play for us again

25 minutes ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

I almost cancelled a work trip to India because the wife shaved a massive stripe out the back of my bonce. 

I reckoned nobody would question it so I went anyway.

Mine was when I nipped out to Woods in Drummond Street for a quick trim at lunchtime - the lassie said she could fix my coo's lick - when I got back to work, I checked my hair again in the mirror in the bogs, and couldn't believe the c**t she'd made of it, so I phoned my boss on my mobile, and asked for the rest of the week off! :lol: