Sent home from school for haircut

ICTChris

57 minutes ago, ICTChris said:

It's a good thing "k den" isn't a dismissive response in one of the world's foremost means of communication, otherwise this boy's life might be a bit of a misery.

3 minutes ago, Miguel Sanchez said:

It's a good thing "k den" isn't a dismissive response in one of the world's foremost means of communication, otherwise this boy's life might be a bit of a misery.

Don't worry miss, he's only K'dyn. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Oh don’t get me started, probably a third of my students have a first name with an apostrophe in it!
Cu’nts
Was there not a story that some halfwits had called their child # and were down at the school for bother when the school insisted on recording the poor wee soul's name as Hashtag on their records?

5 minutes ago, Hampden Diehard said:
7 hours ago, Raidernation said:
Oh don’t get me started, probably a third of my students have a first name with an apostrophe in it!
Cu’nts

Was there not a story that some halfwits had called their child # and were down at the school for bother when the school insisted on recording the poor wee soul's name as Hashtag on their records?

I thought it was only hashtag on Twitter, if I was referring to the key on the keyboard with the # symbol I would say "hash"

5 minutes ago, nsr said:

Don't council registry offices have policies against giving small humans incredibly stupid names?

Not in this country,  I think Sweden has a law that you can't name your child something that isn't a name - a couple were barred from calling their baby Metallica a few years ago.  So they named the kid Megadeth instead.

I think Iceland is even stricter than that - they have an approved list of names you have to choose from unless you seek special permission.
There's a few countries like that although it generally doesn't apply if one parent is a foreigner.

I believe France has some control over children's names as well as I remember reading about a girl who wasn't allowed to be called Renault Megane.

There's a few countries like that although it generally doesn't apply if one parent is a foreigner.

I believe France has some control over children's names as well as I remember reading about a girl who wasn't allowed to be called Renault Megane.
Settled for Nicole eventually.