Wild Animals

In Aus I saw a black widow spider, a flock of budgies, kangaroo, koala and, most impressive of all, a huge swarm of flying foxes.

In Scotland seen deer, red squirrel, foxes, white tailed eagle, golden eagle and a few other smaller birds of prey and a pod of dolphins.

In London I see foxes all the time. My flatmate feeds one in the back garden each night and it skulks about waiting for her dinner. She's got a big patio door she leaves open and it'll even poke her head into the room.

Moose and wolves in Yellowstone, although the latter were way off in the distance and could’ve been pet dogs.

Sharks, echidnas and crocodiles in Australia (not all at the same time).

Bears, elk, and deer around my house as well as the occasional fox.

A girl I met while on holiday in Newquay. Oh to be young again.

I've seen a few adders in Scotland along with humpback and minkie whales. I've also seen pine marten, both eagle species, a single hen harrier, barn/short earred and tawney owls and a peregrine falcon along by the kelpies of all places. 

We were on holiday in Oban when this showed up as well. I remember we had arrived the day after it appeared and I insisted we stopped at the bay to have a look before making our way to the B&B. We were both pointing our cameras out into the distance when it popped up right in front of us really close in.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/av/uk-22019068/oban-bay-sperm-whale-draws-scottish-crowds

• 3 weeks later...

Had breakfast with Orangutans in Singapore. Rode on an elephant in Malaysia. Shat it from a Huntsman Spider in Melbourne. Also saw crocodiles and several poisonous snakes in Queensland neck of the woods.

7 minutes ago, BigBo10 said:

Had breakfast with Orangutans in Singapore. Rode on an elephant in Malaysia. Shat it from a Huntsman Spider in Melbourne. Also saw crocodiles and several poisonous snakes in Queensland neck of the woods.

But have you ever seen a Nessie in the zoo?

Archived