Kilmarnock v Celtic

• Replies 380
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Your right, would love my dark cousins to replace the zombie c***s in the top flight next season. This would be totally merited through both clubs performances on the park and nothing to do with one of them cheating the f**k out of the rest of Scottish football. Hope this meets with your approval [emoji8]

You fucked up your won f**k all and never will. That’s why you were to edit it.

Sometimes as a fan of a provincial club, you wonder why you stick with your team. You can be faced with a poor run of results, a set of players that are so clueless they basically stop trying, a manager whose job would be better done by an inanimate carbon rod, a chairman who doesn't care about you putting your hard-earned cash into the club that you love's coffers, taking tankings from lots of teams including the league's giants - all of these things can drive you daft and even turn you away.

But then you get days like today. Days where the most embarrassing, humiliating results of recent times are blown away and well and truly consigned to the past.  Since Steve Clarke arrived at Rugby Park days like today have been coming round more often and as a supporter all you can do is get caught up in the sheer euphoria and exhilaration that they bring. Every man in the stripes today played very well indeed and the result was very well deserved. Given how good Celtic can be (and have been) under Rodgers today showed just how badly they've stalled lately. Barring the Griffiths goal I can't remember many other clear-cut chances that they had at goal apart from the one where Jamie tipped a shot near half time over the bar. 

Today was a fantastic result and another one of those truly wondrous days where you're beyond glad that you stuck with your team. I can't imagine how crap being a Celtic fan living in Kilmarnock, having no family connection to Glasgow would be tonight. I've been celebrating since the final whistle and I probably won't stop all week. They'll be bleating and greeting all week. What a miserable existence it must be.

I wouldn't swap being a Killie fan for anything else in the world. I can't wait for the next few games, I think we could see some crackers. 

5 hours ago, DavieCFC said:

The worrying part of this result is that the outcome is not all that suprising.

Anybody that watched us last season could see this coming though. Alot of boring, dull and shitty performances last season but we were just able to get the job done. Not getting away with the same shite this season though.

Team and manager needs to get the finger out pronto.

Tbf, Clarke has absolutely owned Brenda since he arrived at us, so it's really no surprise at all.......

4 hours ago, Godric1970 said:

don't like Ayr .... but i hope you beat the newco bigoted vermin

Nowt wrong with that, derby rivals don't usually like each other but most appreciate the fact that each set of fans support their local team.

9 hours ago, Andy_K_97 said:

Sometimes as a fan of a provincial club, you wonder why you stick with your team. You can be faced with a poor run of results, a set of players that are so clueless they basically stop trying, a manager whose job would be better done by an inanimate carbon rod, a chairman who doesn't care about you putting your hard-earned cash into the club that you love's coffers, taking tankings from lots of teams including the league's giants - all of these things can drive you daft and even turn you away.

But then you get days like today. Days where the most embarrassing, humiliating results of recent times are blown away and well and truly consigned to the past.  Since Steve Clarke arrived at Rugby Park days like today have been coming round more often and as a supporter all you can do is get caught up in the sheer euphoria and exhilaration that they bring. Every man in the stripes today played very well indeed and the result was very well deserved. Given how good Celtic can be (and have been) under Rodgers today showed just how badly they've stalled lately. Barring the Griffiths goal I can't remember many other clear-cut chances that they had at goal apart from the one where Jamie tipped a shot near half time over the bar. 

Today was a fantastic result and another one of those truly wondrous days where you're beyond glad that you stuck with your team. I can't imagine how crap being a Celtic fan living in Kilmarnock, having no family connection to Glasgow would be tonight. I've been celebrating since the final whistle and I probably won't stop all week. They'll be bleating and greeting all week. What a miserable existence it must be.

I wouldn't swap being a Killie fan for anything else in the world. I can't wait for the next few games, I think we could see some crackers. 

Reading that made me quite emotional, you beautiful b*****d.

:wub:

Having just watched the highlights again, it's important to remember that whenever we play celtic, sevco, hearts, hibs and aberdeen, you not only have to beat the team, but their ref.

Boyata should have seen red for bringing down Jones in the first 5 minutes (just as Devlin rightly walked for exactly the same offence).

Mulumbu (a shadow of the player we had last year) should have been off for losing it when Tish bossed him. He rugby tackled the lad, FFS!

Griffiths tried to stamp on Broadfoot after Christie had fouled the big man.

And for the winning goal, Dicker was hauled to the ground just before Findlay glanced it in.

Luckily for everyone, justice was done through the score.

But once again, the hoops were 'lucky' to escape at least two red cards. 

Archived