Kilmarnock v Celtic

• Replies 380
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, wastecoatwilly said:

There's no doubt Steve C has the hex on Rodgers,dropping points today wasn't a surprise,losing 2 games in 6 in the league is a concern, well done killie for getting the win but for me a draw would've been a fair result. 

Theres no hex, Clarke is just so far ahead of Rodgers that the £60m extra Celtic have is negated. 

Hopefully a kick in the baws that Celtic badly need , chronic today at 1 each you'd think we were time wasting passing it about at the back, great result for Killie .

I get the feeling that Celtic need to stay within touching distance till the transfer window then buy some quality

20 minutes ago, killienick said:

The worst thing about beating one cheek is when c**ts from the other cheek join in with the gloating. It's not all about you ya pr1cks.

Exactly.  I think the only thing they live for is to get one over the other mob. The 9 or 10 in a row rubbish sums them up. They don't really care about their clubs, summed up by the non-action by fans at the disappearance of one of the poisonous twins when they fell into liquidation. They don't really care for their club, they just hate the other lot even more.

Archived