Kilmarnock v Celtic

• Replies 380
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Media coverage is a different thing entirely of course. Sportscene in particular seem to enjoy highlighting certain teams' flashpoints a bit less than they'd cover others.

The decisions on the park are what I'm talking about. Couldn't give a f**k about the media in this instance. And the same ref point is NEVER one to bring up. Ever. Surely you've watched enough football to know that.

I know YOU couldn’t give a f**k.....but are you saying The Devlin incident would not have crossed Thomsons mind before he brought the yellow out.

Just now, Jdog said:

Just got a link , missed the first half...a summary of the first half please.

Goal was hilarious, Broadfoot is a fanny, referee definitely biased in favour of Celtic but didn't give Celtic a clear cut penalty. 

1 minute ago, G-MAN said:

I know YOU couldn’t give a f**k.....but are you saying The Devlin incident would not have crossed Thomsons mind before he brought the yellow out.

If that was the case, I'd say he thought about it and will realise he got that wrong, and was scared to make the same mistake twice. I don't think the clubs in question would come into it in that case either.

2 minutes ago, ali_91 said:

It’s valid because you are suggesting that the early timing of the challenge is why it wasn’t a red, when the same referee showed he clearly is happy to send someone off early. Some referees referee games in different styles. 

And some referees referee games in different styles to their last one. Because, again, they're remarkably inconsistent. Not to mention the two fairly clear penalties Thomson could have given Celtic btw. Both sides have had big let offs in this game from decisions.

It was a yellow all day long ffs

I agree.

Just like Devlins was at the very worst (was really a Dons FK)

But Thomson stands by a Red as did the panel.

So by the “rules”, it’s a Red.

Just now, G-MAN said:

I agree.

Just like Devlins was at the very worst (was really a Dons FK)

But Thomson stands by a Red as did the panel.

So by the rules, it’s a Red.

I'm going by this decision on its own and it's a yellow all day long. 

Archived