Kilmarnock v Celtic

• Replies 380
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I already did. That you're too stupid to grasp it doesn't really matter to me tbh. Oh, and ali thinking that it being the same referee matters when it comes to consistency is equally stupid and could only really be made by someone who's not watched more than one performance from the same referee. Otherwise they'd know it's bullshit.

No need to be a patronising **** mate.

High profile decision a couple of weeks ago.
Same Ref, more clear cut scenario.

Not inconsistent at all.

He bottles it because it’s Celtic.

Just now, G-MAN said:

No need to be a patronising **** mate.

High profile decision a couple of weeks ago.
Same Ref, more clear cut scenario.

Not inconsistent at all.

He bottles it because it’s Celtic.

Someone else making the "same ref" point. :lol: Referees are inconsistent themselves. It's not simply a "different referee makes a different decision" thing. The only thing about referees that is consistent is their inconsistency across the board.

3 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

Do they keep pumping in fake fan noise every couple of minutes? Bizarre atmosphere if it's legit.

They definitely put fan noise in on Sky, I've been to a Saints v Celtic match where they barely sing, then you watch it back on Sky and the have them belting out sounds the whole match. 

Bit odd.

Someone else making the "same ref" point. :lol: Referees are inconsistent themselves. It's not simply a "different referee makes a different decision" thing. The only thing about referees that is consistent is their inconsistency across the board.

I think the same Ref argument is valid here to be honest given a high profile decision was only a few weeks ago. Similar scenario but different team.

Unless you are suggesting every single refereeing decision is given the same media coverage, column inches and debate as the Devlin one or they all go to an appeals panel ??

Dunno about you but if that was me Refereeing that game, the Devlin incident would have certainly been in my head for a split second before deciding what card to bring out.

Media coverage is a different thing entirely of course. Sportscene in particular seem to enjoy highlighting certain teams' flashpoints a bit less than they'd cover others.

The decisions on the park are what I'm talking about. Couldn't give a f**k about the media in this instance. And the same ref point is NEVER one to bring up. Ever. Surely you've watched enough football to know that.

Archived