Accies - St Mirren

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 19/09/2018 at 17:11, Demented Zebra said:

You won't win this week I'm sorry to say you will have to slug it out with Dundee. Our bad patch is over Stubbs terrible signings were dropped on Friday we had a glimpse of last season's St Mirren which will continue on Saturday. 

On 19/09/2018 at 21:29, djchapsticks said:

Honestly. You think you were old enough to learn from pish like this. 

One decent performance against Celtic means not a thing. We are still dreadfully unbalanced and it will take more than a week to fix the issues. Even a win on Saturday doesn't mean we can rest easy. 

On 20/09/2018 at 07:52, Demented Zebra said:

Josh can play out wide as can Flynn. As  for a 33 year old centre back not fit he did rather well against Celtic. We will see who is writting shite come 5.45 on Saturday hopefully you will have that big negative cross off your shoulder. 

As I was saying... 

Weird half. 

Saints I thought edges it for the first 30 minutes and then Accies score a good goal on the break, Imrie falls in the box as a result presumably of Storm Ali, and then for the last 10 minutes it’s all Accies. 

Saints really missing Magennis going forward, and last thing we needed after last week was to have such disruption in defence. 

Kearney’s options on the bench for chasing a 2 goal deficit don’t look great. 

One last thing, Hamilton’s 18. What a thug. Scott Brown without the footballing skills. 

21 hours ago, Im_Rodger said:

We lose this then the motivational Trump videos will return. 

Never thought we would need them this early in the season. 

I've got to hand it to you, you know how to terrorise  our own team into playing.  Could you pass on some tips to the manager?

On 19/09/2018 at 17:11, Demented Zebra said:

You won't win this week I'm sorry to say you will have to slug it out with Dundee. Our bad patch is over Stubbs terrible signings were dropped on Friday we had a glimpse of last season's St Mirren which will continue on Saturday. 

download.jpeg

Always nice to see a shite outfit appear in the top flight, look at Hamilton and think they'll walk over them, boldly proclaiming an easy win on the match thread, before getting fucking bodied. 

Glorious stuff. 

Always nice to see a shite outfit appear in the top flight, look at Hamilton and think they'll walk over them, boldly proclaiming an easy win on the match thread, before getting fucking bodied. 
Glorious stuff. 

Tbf without Lewis Morgan St Mirren wouldn’t even be here so no surprises they get ragdolled off an established premiership side.

Archived