Accies - St Mirren

Honestly don't know what to expect from this, the smart thinking would probably be that we will continue in struggling to get a shot on target, and St Mirren will ride the new manager bounce to victory. But I still have some small hope that things will click between the new players.

First thing would be is to get Want and McGowan back in the side, they have been two of our better players so far, so need to be starting.

Next thing would be to stop playing 5 at the back, it's clearly not working, it's too negative and if you have 3 strikers on as well, you end up with a non-existent midfield.

Boyd being our only creative option is a sad state, surely Smith is worth the punt to see what he's got.

I don't expect any of that to happen, meaning it'll be the same old rubbish, with the only hope being a smash and grab type win like at motherwell.

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's a massive game for both clubs don't know too much of Hamilton as we are just back. On Friday against Celtic Oran started the game with just one Alan Stubbs signings says everything. Ferdinand was a fantastic signing with word floating around a striker will be in for this game. We looked so organised on Friday with a great work rate our tails are up. 

It's a massive game for both clubs don't know too much of Hamilton as we are just back. On Friday against Celtic Oran started the game with just one Alan Stubbs signings says everything. Ferdinand was a fantastic signing with word floating around a striker will be in for this game. We looked so organised on Friday with a great work rate our tails are up. 

Two.
We need a similar performance to that of Friday night, don’t see any reason to change the team that played Friday night. Excellent to find Brock-Madsen is nowhere to be seen.

Just now, Scotty Tunbridge said:

0-1 st Mirren. Many heads gones in our support after registering 1 shot on target across the 90 mins which was a Bingham daisy cutter into the keepers hands. Happy clappers to say if we beat Dundee this doesn’t matter.

That would be an improvement on Saturday. Not looking forward to this one. Can only see an away win.

McGowan has to start. 

Killa as well. 

Bingham has to start... in the river Clyde.

Scotty is correct though, It'll be truly heads gone from me if we lose this one. 

However I do see beating Dundee the following Saturday as the bigger priority.

Honestly don't know what to expect from this, the smart thinking would probably be that we will continue in struggling to get a shot on target, and St Mirren will ride the new manager bounce to victory. But I still have some small hope that things will click between the new players.
First thing would be is to get Want and McGowan back in the side, they have been two of our better players so far, so need to be starting.
Next thing would be to stop playing 5 at the back, it's clearly not working, it's too negative and if you have 3 strikers on as well, you end up with a non-existent midfield.
Boyd being our only creative option is a sad state, surely Smith is worth the punt to see what he's got.
I don't expect any of that to happen, meaning it'll be the same old rubbish, with the only hope being a smash and grab type win like at motherwell.
Aaron Smith in the reserves photo released today as opposed to the 1st team so cant see him getting a game.

Aaron Smith in the reserves photo released today as opposed to the 1st team so cant see him getting a game.

Are you sure? I couldn’t see him or his ridiculous man bun in the reserve photo. Couldn’t see him in the first team photo either. The mystery continues [emoji848]

3 minutes ago, Scotty Tunbridge said:

Are you sure? I couldn’t see him or his ridiculous man bun in the reserve photo. Couldn’t see him in the first team photo either. The mystery continues emoji848.png

His name is on the list of reserves - beside Jason Scotland IIRC. Has certainly had a serious change of hairstyle.

Archived