St Johnstone visit Ibrox 23rd September

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Woah Woah Woah. I never said that!!!
Fans all over the World look at Rangers in awe at the way we stayed loyal to our club.
The rest of Scottish football both domestically and internationally has never been a bigger laughing stock 
[emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23]

If this guy actually believes that.....

Oooft.

Fans all over the World look at Rangers in awe at the way we stayed loyal to our club.
The rest of Scottish football both domestically and internationally has never been a bigger laughing stock 
Loyal to the company you mean?

Right can all the diddy team fans and Bob f**k off to another thread now and play their game of "the **** are died, no they're not, yes they are, no they're not" to their hearts content elsewhere.

This thread is to discuss St Johnstone FC going to Ibrox and getting three points. 

55 minutes ago, Forest of Dean said:

I don't actually think we will make that many changes but Barisic will be out, Morelos will also be available and Middleton has surely a very decent chance of getting a start with his performances.

Just what I'd been reading tbh, I don't think Gerrard will underestimate us tbf to him. 

Most loyal fans, Hearts, Dundee etc saved their club. What did you do? Oh I know you let it die

Wotherspoon replacing McMillan is our only change, disappointed, tbh. Wotherspoon has been shite for about 12 months yet walks into the team once fit, while McMillan gets dropped despite being our top scorer.

Hopefully pays off.

2 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Wotherspoon replacing McMillan is our only change, disappointed, tbh. Wotherspoon has been shite for about 12 months yet walks into the team once fit, while McMillan gets dropped despite being our top scorer.

Hopefully pays off.

Fucking disgusting from Tommy. I'm quicker than that haddy.

18 minutes ago, tree house tam said:

Fucking disgusting from Tommy. I'm quicker than that haddy.

Its a bizarre one. He's got literally no redeeming features for a game like this, I'm not even convinced you can call him a hard worker considering hes blowing out his arse after a ten yard sprint.

Good luck Rangers, what an incentive you've now got to SMASH St.Johnstone and leapfrog Celtic in the table.

Don't screw it up, just remember who you are, remember what you are and you will deliver the goods.

YATP

Archived