St Johnstone visit Ibrox 23rd September

Wow, Rampant Rangers eh?

I tell ya, something is happening here. They have momentum and confidence and today was a significant day in the Championship race and very much in Rangers favour.

Very impressive from Stevie G's lads, he has breathed new life into one of the finest institutions in Scotland, not an easy feat.

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Even as a Motherwell fan it is clear to see where his allegiances lie. If he is or was a genuine Motherwell fan then his constant fawning over Sevco is just pathetic sadly.  I genuinely wish he supported St Mirren or Hamilton. Just an embarrassment really. 

Wasn’t expecting that, but a welcome result and performance on the back of a terrific result in Spain on Thursday. Decent shift all round but McCrorie the stand out for me this afternoon. Some change in the mood from 3 weeks ago, especially with the Tinks losing at Killie.
Not a bad round this morning and a very enjoyable session in the bar this afternoon to boot. What a Smashing weekend!

Even as a Motherwell fan it is clear to see where his allegiances lie. If he is or was a genuine Motherwell fan then his constant fawning over Sevco is just pathetic sadly.  I genuinely wish he supported St Mirren or Hamilton. Just an embarrassment really. 
He is a Motherwell fan, but much like Banana, combines a desperate need for attention with a style of posting he knows will always get loads of bites.

Poor line up + Poor tactics + Poor individual performances = Bad result

Simple as that really. Lessons hopefully learned and a reaction is needed on Wednesday. Best thing is they won't be stewing on that performance for too long before getting a chance to rectify it.

I'd love for TW to explain the decision to play Wotherspoon from the start, but won't hold my breath. Didn't offer anything but I think most of us would've predicted that pre-match.

Rangers were only as good as they needed to be, hard to judge them based on that but you'd guess they have a gear to go up, didn't have to work particularly hard for any of the goals, but were clinical all the same. 

On 22/09/2018 at 14:55, Romeo said:
On 22/09/2018 at 14:48, BobWilliamson said:
There is no rivalry 
There will never be a rivalry 
Your club of choice mean nothing to us
Turn up. Take yer beating and then f**k off back to your little backwater town 

No way this post could go wrong... No way at all.

At last you get something right :thumsup2

We would probably be as well conceding the next three games now. Any time Wright thinks a game will be difficult he plays a formation that only he seems to think will be successful. He did the same at Kilmarnock and we got horsed.

I would like to see Mitchell get a chance now. He might be shit but we need to find out sooner rather than later.

Archived