St Johnstone visit Ibrox 23rd September

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, Lang Toon Saintee said:

Is anyone going to this game ?? Every Saints fan that I know will not set foot in the place 

Yes I'm going. Enjoyed the last few trips there. Alston's peach in the 1-1, the tremendous 3-1 last season.  Much fairer refereeing than we used to get, and we've generally been far more competitive at Ibrox against new rangers.

Rangers fans at Ibrox have absolutely minimal impact on my day when I go there.  Saints fans would be there in their thousands if we just needed to win to claim the title, so I'm not sure how far the principle of never setting foot in the place really stretches.  Similar to celtic park, it's not much in the way of a day out, more just out the bus/car and straight to the match.  

They're a decent but fairly average squad who we should be looking to get at. In the league cup 1-0 defeat and the 2-3 game in the last few years, I felt Tommy showed them far too much respect and shat the bed a bit, whereas the two 3-1 wins and the 1-1 game we  played far more positively, and that suited us.

Should be looking for 3 points here, and as long as Tommy doesn't get caught up in the StevieG smokescreen, we're more than capable.

3-1 Saints. (Alston, Watt, McMillan) (Lafferty)

1 hour ago, BobWilliamson said:

There is no rivalry 

There will never be a rivalry 

Your club of choice mean nothing to us

Turn up. Take yer beating and then f**k off back to your little backwater town 

:lol: Check out this plum, he's absolutely raging..No wonder everybody laughs at them...

There is no rivalry 
Imagine taking that bait....

Thought you didnt take this place seriously pal?

2 hours ago, BobWilliamson said:

There is no rivalry 

:lol:

Heads gone from someone who 'doesn't take this place too seriously'..  absolute trumpet 

2 hours ago, BobWilliamson said:

There is no rivalry 

^^^making friends on the "journey".....

3 hours ago, RandomGuy. said:

I despise it. Toilets vile, seats cheap, absolute creatures either side who spend the ninety minutes screeching at you instead of watching the game, and stewards who try and chuck you out everytime you stand up. 

The guys to the right of the away end are hilarious. You can't understand a word they're saying and quite a few of them look a bit like little inbred trolls. :1eye

3 minutes ago, Mr Positive, sometimes. said:

The guys to the right of the away end are hilarious. You can't understand a word they're saying and quite a few of them look a bit like little inbred trolls. :1eye

They had a drum last time I went, didn't even use it, was just there in a seat on its own. 

Bollocks. The Journey is over.
f**k making friends or building bridges!!
We Are a stand alone club. We asked for no favours. We received no favours. We did it all on our own.
We Are The People 
You did ask for favours. You even threatened to sink Scottish football. It thrived though and yous died. And it was and is hilarious.

Archived