Stenhousemuir vs Arbroath

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply
thats not what i said my point was we move swankie upfront yesterday with hester left on the bench what do you not understand i really cant make it more simpler

I understand it fine, but why would you put Hester on yesterday after McKenna had spent an hour unsuccessfully chasing balls over the top and in behind that were flying and bouncing out the park?

The game suited someone like Swankie going upfront and that’s probably why DC put him up there [emoji23]

Everyone wants to see Hester do well, but fact is he isn’t good enough if we want to win this league, He has had a few chances and hasn’t taken it, he had a good preseason but has struggled to continue that form on, When Doris is back fit he will be away on loan, Swankie, Wallace, McKenna, Doris Smith and even McCord are better options upfront, 

In his interview he mentions he put Swankie up there for his guile and touch

If we are creating a lot and battering a team or needing a goal in one of the derbies or whatever throw Kane on. Yesterday never a game for him.

Obviously wanted McCord on too going by the interview. Like he said he needs a whole squad to do his job not just 11

When Doris is back fit it’s harder to see a place for Kane as we will have a lot of options up there and if he goes he goes. But if he’s happy then I think there’ll be situations through the season where he could be useful

Archived