Morton home win vs Dunfermline

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Obviously going to be tougher than the usual down-and-out routine from the fans of team on a poor run would always have you think. 

Any kind of win would be lovely to get JJ rolling.

I also note that Dunfermline are actually favourites to win with some bookies. If you're so sure of defeat then Morton will be an attractive price for you.
Is there a reason why Morton have been drifting with the bookies? I'll certainly be putting a home win on my line this weekend but is there an injury crisis or something they know about and we don't?

1 minute ago, Poet of the Macabre said:

This thread has been utterly cringeworthy for the last page or so. Let's hope the game is a cracker and the standard of posts increases dramatically.

An unremarkable 6/10 compared to the delusional insanity going on elsewhere on the forum...

Don't care if the game is a cracker, as long as we win (and hoping that the standard of posts increases is surely a hope forlorn).

2 hours ago, Poet of the Macabre said:

This thread has been utterly cringeworthy for the last page or so. Let's hope the game is a cracker and the standard of posts increases dramatically.

Not sure that a fat mess like yourself who burst into tears at the prospect of adults going to a football game in another country and drinking alcohol can criticise anyone else's posts tbh. 

This is a difficult game to call; I don't think Morton are really up to full speed yet and Dunfermline - like Partick and Dundee United before them - probably won't be as awful as predicted by their manic-depressive fanbase at the moment. I'll go for a 2-1 home win with another late clincher. 

Archived