5 Mark Durnan

3 Jackson Longridge

11 Aidan Connolly

12 Malaury Martin

19 James Vincent

10 Louis Longridge

9 Andy Ryan

18 Faissal El Bakhtaoui

Both Morton and their pitch look awful - what's happened to them both? Morton aren't passing it about well at all and the grass looks very long with a spongy underfoot, so much that nobody seems to be able to connect cleanly with the ball. It's clearly going to be one of these games where a mistake decides it. Hopefully we got off with ours when Robinson picked the ball up again and Scully doesn't something similar in this half.

Absolute robbery getting a point from that, but that's what happens when teams insist on picking Lee fucking Robinson. A charlatan.

I never want to see Morton playing 4-4-2 again. Surely to god it's going in the bin after that performance.

1 minute ago, Dunning1874 said:

Absolute robbery getting a point from that, but that's what happens when teams insist on picking Lee fucking Robinson. A charlatan.

I never want to see Morton playing 4-4-2 again. Surely to god it's going in the bin after that performance.

He kept something likes 11 clean sheets out of 18 last season, so he can't be that bad.

A good point on paper but seems like we should have won. Probably a must-win against Partick Thistle on Friday night.

Cheers Lee Robinson. He's made quite a career of chucking them in to win us points. We didn't deserve any. Worst performance of this season so far. 

I imagine we'll look a lot better when Millar is back. Dunno why he didn't make the squad today. 

Archived