Morton home win vs Dunfermline

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply
14 minutes ago, Salvo Montalbano said:

A few people (who are not on here) asking where we're being put this week - last week we were in the stand for one and the covered terracing for another game. Also seems that you're still trying the two different prices approach? Thought that was banned?

Depends how many fans you are expected to bring - up to 200 in the stand, 200-400 covered terrace in the Shed, 400+ uncovered terrace behind the goal.

These are just my guesses btw, if anyone wants to correct me please feel free!!

3 hours ago, IainMorton said:

Depends how many fans you are expected to bring - up to 200 in the stand, 200-400 covered terrace in the Shed, 400+ uncovered terrace behind the goal.

These are just my guesses btw, if anyone wants to correct me please feel free!!

Probably fit us in the TV gantry tbf, not allot of excitement for this one. 

1-0 to the Pars.

On ‎16‎/‎09‎/‎2018 at 20:17, Rob1885 said:

Don't even know why I'm going to this, be a routine pumping.

The new Auld's pies!

Can Dunfermline be seriously so bad?

I thought they would have done well this year but put the down the league positions to irritate the P&B fans..

3 hours ago, Paisley Ton said:

The new Auld's pies!

Can Dunfermline be seriously so bad?

I thought they would have done well this year but put the down the league positions to irritate the P&B fans..

Would rather sit in and watch Jeff Stelling with my Stephen's steak bridie, thanks very much.

And yes, we are trash and you should win if you have any sort of tactical nous. 

I don't think for a second Dunfermline will struggle as much as suggested, although we do have an excellent record against Dunfermline in the last five years or so.

It will be a big test for Johannson. We should be looking to win this one and I'd like to see us set up accordingly. I'm not entirely convinced that 4-4-2 is the way to go and I think Johannson will be proactive in addressing this, it needs to be 4-3-3. McHugh doesn't suit this formation and I'd rather see him utilised off the bench. The back four are improving more and more with every game, and although we did concede chances on Saturday, I think we're heading in the right direction. McKeown in particular has been excellent. I have a feeling that Kilday may prove to be the weak link and I wouldn't be against Waddell coming in to replace him. I'd go with;

Scully

Tumilty Buchanan Kilday McKeown

McAllister

Millar Tidser

MacLean                                 Iredale

Johnstone

1 hour ago, BishopLenBrennan said:

I don't think for a second Dunfermline will struggle as much as suggested, although we do have an excellent record against Dunfermline in the last five years or so.

It will be a big test for Johannson. We should be looking to win this one and I'd like to see us set up accordingly. I'm not entirely convinced that 4-4-2 is the way to go and I think Johannson will be proactive in addressing this, it needs to be 4-3-3. McHugh doesn't suit this formation and I'd rather see him utilised off the bench. The back four are improving more and more with every game, and although we did concede chances on Saturday, I think we're heading in the right direction. McKeown in particular has been excellent. I have a feeling that Kilday may prove to be the weak link and I wouldn't be against Waddell coming in to replace him. I'd go with;

Scully

Tumilty Buchanan Kilday McKeown

McAllister

Millar Tidser

MacLean                                 Iredale

Johnstone

That's exactly how I'd start, but I get the feeling Johansson won't; the fact he was so keen to go 4-4-2 in an away game against Dundee Utd strongly suggests he's likely to do it at home...

Part of me thinks that McHugh might still come good playing off Johnstone, but I admit I've had -- and ditched -- that thought about McHugh four or five times since he signed. Would rather see us start as above, go two up top later in the game if we need to chase it.

p.s. Get Tiffoney to f**k, however we line up; let him sit on the bench and watch until he learns or fucks off back to Livingston.

Things that will happen on Saturday.

Same starting line up which means.
Durnan will start.
Fais will start.
Keeper and defence will punt long high ball to fais constantly with him never winning it.
Connally will come on.
Pars won't win.
I won't be going.

1 hour ago, TurbineTon said:

I'd just rather we talk about the football, as opposed to you lot telling the forum that you won't be going. 

We have: Morton will win, by at least 3. Moving on...

Archived