Partick v Queens

8 minutes ago, palmy_cammy said:

I’d like to see Frizzell given a longer run out as he has looked dangerous off the bench in the last two games. For that to happen though we’d likely need to have either picked up an injury, or be behind and chasing the game.

Or be 4 goals up at half time again....

• Replies 266
  • Created
  • Last Reply
15 minutes ago, Mustafa_sheet said:

Unless you’re colour blind then there should be no reason why anyone should ask such a ridiculous question.

There may be occasions this year that we choose to wear the 2nd kit when we don't need to. Thistle away clearly isn't one of them though given the colour clash.

We will have to wear the 2nd kit at Falkirk, Morton and Ross County,
We will have to wear the 3rd kit at Inverness I imagine.
We will have to wear the 1st kit at Partick Thistle and probably Dundee United and  Alloa given the amount of amber in the 2nd one..
Dunfermline and  Ayr, we could wear either of them I suppose so it may depend how the mood takes or what fixtures are around them.

1 hour ago, jagfox99 said:

Has Dobbie actually scored against Thistle in his current visitation at Queens?

Well not since he returned in August 2016, no. The only time he played you was the Scottish Cup tie last season in which Ross Fergusson scored our goal.

He did however score SIX against Partick Thistle in his first spell with us. Which makes you the team he's scored 5th most goals against for us after Falkirk & Clyde (13 each), St Johnstone (8) and Ayr United (7). He's also scored 6 against Brechin, Dundee and Stenhousemuir.

1 minute ago, Firhill_Basin said:

Thistle win the day to relieve the pressure before it cranks up again. Bit better at home anyway. 

It’s like being on a shite rollercoaster following the Jags. When did we last win two league games in a row?

If only Thistle had a talismanic goalscorer who frequently scored against QoS 
I see he was on the bench last week. Is he likely to start today?

I still remember the Thistle equaliser at Livi. It was hard to tell who it was and my mate asked who the hell scored to which I replied "Aw it'll have been fucking Doolan!" [emoji38]
Thistle win the day to relieve the pressure before it cranks up again. Bit better at home anyway. 
We're better away from home. Could be a good game hopefully. Though I'd take a shitfest 1-0 win.

54 minutes ago, Hammer Jag said:

I forgot how boring Skyline Drifter is.

Relegation has been a bit like moving back in with the parents after working abroad for ages isn’t it? There’s some familiar comforts but you have regular reminders of how rubbish and dull life was both immediately at home and in your wider neighbourhood.

1 hour ago, Ad Lib said:

Relegation has been a bit like moving back in with the parents after working abroad for ages isn’t it? There’s some familiar comforts but you have regular reminders of how rubbish and dull life was both immediately at home and in your wider neighbourhood.

Imagine how the parents feel after thinking they had got shot of that pain in the erse.

16 hours ago, Mustafa_sheet said:

Unless you’re colour blind then there should be no reason why anyone should ask such a ridiculous question.

Stop being such an arse.

a simple question which has been given a simple answer.

totaly ridiculous reaction on your part.

Archived