Partick v Queens

• Replies 266
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Regarding this kit thing I am very sorry that I originally asked what kit we would use last Saturday.  It seems to have concerned some.  I promise not to raise the subject again  From now on I will figure it out for myself but being Partially Sighted I did hope for a bit of help. What does the ICT home strip look like? 

1 hour ago, baw heid said:

Regarding this kit thing I am very sorry that I originally asked what kit we would use last Saturday.  It seems to have concerned some.  I promise not to raise the subject again  From now on I will figure it out for myself but being Partially Sighted I did hope for a bit of help. What does the ICT home strip look like? 

Red and blue halved shirt with blue shirts and socks.

We clearly cant wear our blue kit and I would imagine the claret one will be deemed too close to the red to wear it either. We expect to wear the 3rd kit but will discuss with the ref and Inverness tomorrow.

9 hours ago, Skyline Drifter said:

Red and blue halved shirt with blue shirts and socks.

We clearly cant wear our blue kit and I would imagine the claret one will be deemed too close to the red to wear it either. We expect to wear the 3rd kit but will discuss with the ref and Inverness tomorrow.

Thank you for that  I suppose our 3rd kit needs to get an airing at some time and Saturday might be the right time. Just as long as we get a result

Just to echo other people's comments, that the pitch at Partick looked stunning.  I know it's early on in the season, but even so.  Partick used to have awful problems with their pitch in the past-has anything different been done?

Archived