Partick v Queens

The start of 2 difficult away games for Queens.

Hopefully Queens can play as well as Falkirk away but Partick look to be a good side at home .

Our team just now will be the same 11 again but at least we have Frizzell on the bench now who looks to have a bit of pace that could change a game .

• Replies 266
  • Created
  • Last Reply
17 minutes ago, 19QOS19 said:

Hopefully the final nail in Archibald's coffin and he's not canned before the game.

I don’t think you have to worry about him not being in charge for this game. And unless Dobbie puts 10 past us, you probably won’t be the one to put the final nail in the coffin either.

Pre match against us the Falkirk fans were very unoptimistic and were right to be.

Pre match against us the Ayr fans were very much head in the clouds about their team and were brought back down to earth.

Pre match against us the County fans as well as us, were very quiet which quite nicely reflected the goal mouth action and updates (sorry Mr X)

How are the Jags fans feeling about the upcoming game?

Can't wait to see our new marquee signing Coulibaly bang in a few as we rise up the table towards automatic promotion with our steady defence and really competitive squad playing some swaggering stuff. Hope Spittal starts, and Ntambwe, he looks a great find.  Not that bothered about Fitzpatrick tbh; I agree with AA, can't see what he offers us.

Actually I'm not feeling very well. I think I'll go and have a lie down.

3 hours ago, Doonhamer doon south said:

Image result for not great bob gif

edit: missing this to go and see 4 games in Germany including Schalke vs Bayern over next weekend.  Well, maybe "missing " was the wrong word...

On 16/09/2018 at 11:34, Doonhamer doon south said:

Pre match against us the Falkirk fans were very unoptimistic and were right to be.

Pre match against us the Ayr fans were very much head in the clouds about their team and were brought back down to earth.

Pre match against us the County fans as well as us, were very quiet which quite nicely reflected the goal mouth action and updates (sorry Mr X)

sneak away homer simpson GIF by Cheezburger

Cannot believe the bookies have us as favourites. QotS 3/1 on B365 i'll take that. 

Tbh next 2 games i will be happy if we can come away with two draws. Although our away form under Naysmith is actually very decent. 1-1 . Hopefully we can get 3 points especially with county playing caley this weekend.

Archived