Dro$$ Bounty v The League Leaders

Cracking first couple of minutes and thought it might be a cracker, but it never materialised.

That's 2 weeks in a row we have put in insipid performances.

Can understand why Mullin was dropped because he was poor in Dumfries last week, but he should have been on at HT yesterday along with Vigurs, it clearly wasn't working.

Can't believe Im saying it but thought Willie Collum was very good.

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, RiG said:

I'm also quite concerned that I thought Collum had a decent game yesterday...

He should have sent Vigurs from the field of play.

I'm told that he didn't see the assault and therefore felt unable to adjuticate.

Whatever, it was a dastardly intervention that betrayed an anything goes intention to gain an unfair advantage.

I feel a great sadness that such a talented player would stoop to such a low level.

On 22/09/2018 at 22:23, Stephen Malkmus said:

Let's knock on the head once and for all the idea that County have some sort of amazing squad on paper. A few years ago some of them perhaps might have had a season or two where their teams snuck into the top six of the Premiership, but each of their careers have spiralled downwards ever since: they are a group of players on the decline both physically, and in terms of who they have the potential to be employed by in future. 

On the other hand, we are a young team with a solid defensive core, captained by a Scottish Cup winner, who are on the up.

Some of our fans should be ashamed of the fact they predicted that mob would comfortably beat us.

I couldn't quite put my finger on what it is about the County squad, and this has revealed it for me, it screams of 'I was half decent in season 2013-2014'. 

12 hours ago, sophia said:

He should have sent Vigurs from the field of play.

I'm told that he didn't see the assault and therefore felt unable to adjuticate.

Whatever, it was a dastardly intervention that betrayed an anything goes intention to gain an unfair advantage.

I feel a great sadness that such a talented player would stoop to such a low level.

Yeah I mentioned that a page or two back. I guess it was effective though as it was only after his cowardly challenge on Polworth that he was nullified and County started to dominate. A desperate measure to take.

27 minutes ago, Poet of the Macabre said:

Quite sickened that County can afford to bench Vigurs and Mullin.

I think that performance showed that no, we can't.

Archived