Dro$$ Bounty v The League Leaders

I don’t think either set of fans are confident about the result. On paper County (yes thanks to Roy, we do get this by now) should be the strongest team but I don’t think the managers are sure what their strongest line up is. Midfield has some fine players but doesn’t look balanced to me. Caley are playing some good football but seem to be a bit fragile to an outside observer. If we play at our best I think we will win, but I’m not confident. The only certainty is that Vigurs will enjoy himself winding up those from over the bridge. Looking forward to it.

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, RiG said:

Looking forward to hearing what tunes our Young Team have come up with about this County youth coach.

I would think they've got a songbook already in place for it.

I hope Ketts and Fergie stick with something the players are comfortable with, we are chopping and changing the side and formation every week at the minute it seems. Having Fraser injured is giving us a serious issue in terms of balance down the right- he's much more effective going forward than Steliou is as he is completely one footed.

Oakley and Rooney definitely out for this it seems. Guess Mckay will move to right back and McCart will come in to partner Donaldson. Polworth also took a knock on Saturday but hopefully he is fit.

IMG_20160322_080520.jpg.f46b1edc72aea6fb02d48a95fb70bb81.thumb.jpg.642eba1a698d4e2b283ff3b38b119f18.jpg

36 minutes ago, RiG said:

Oakley and Rooney definitely out for this it seems. Guess Mckay will move to right back and McCart will come in to partner Donaldson. Polworth also took a knock on Saturday but hopefully he is fit.

IMG_20160322_080520.jpg.f46b1edc72aea6fb02d48a95fb70bb81.thumb.jpg.642eba1a698d4e2b283ff3b38b119f18.jpg

Child pointing weirdly = Yoda

Floating head beside bald guy with red polo shirt = Savage Henry

Bald guy with red polo shirt = staggy4life

Bare-armed double middle finger bloke = Comrie

Guy in glasses bottom left = staggie93

Guy in JPN top = rosscountyfan14

26 minutes ago, Comrie said:

Is Trafford fit?

Him running into Draper may cause an earthquake or two.

I think he's fit but has been dropped.  We've been playing with Sean Welsh and Joe Chalmers in the midfield 'engine' room with a trio of Tom Walsh, Liam Polworth and Aaron Doran ahead of them.

17 hours ago, Tarmo Kink said:

Given the money Ross County have spent, it’s an absolute embarrassment that they aren’t undefeated at the top of the league, like ourselves. A tragic excuse for a football club that will never be the #PrideOfTheHighlands

'Zat the best fishing you can do, sonny?

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQQ3rPoCYCBwbkg1WOwnRG

No one cares what you think. Off you pop to focus on your relegation battle and let the big teams, you know the ones who actually win cup competitions, discuss Scottish footballs most important match this weekend 8)

Guest Back Post Misses
No one cares what you think. Off you pop to focus on your relegation battle and let the big teams, you know the ones who actually win cup competitions, discuss Scottish footballs most important match this weekend 8)

Big teams [emoji23]

Archived