Dro$$ Bounty v The League Leaders

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, Stephen Malkmus said:

I predict that Iain Vigurs and Ross Draper will collide with each other like two cross-channel ferries and Ross County's entire midfield will explode. 0-3.

I predict mild applause will break out in front of a crowd of about 4,000 apathetic souls.  

I have a bad feeling about this. 2-0 Ross County. 

This fixture reminds me of the two occasions a Ross County fan told me that they take greater pleasure in seeing ICT lose, than they do seeing Ross County win.

I’m certain there’s some on here that are like that too.

25 minutes ago, ICTChris said:

we’ve racked up wins against teams that people expect to be good but are actually shite. County are levels above any of the teams we’ve played so far.

County have pretty much beaten the exact same teams as us, with a defeat against Morton thrown in for good measure. Nothing to be feared.

County have pretty much beaten the exact same teams as us, with a defeat against Morton thrown in for good measure. Nothing to be feared.

Death, disease, famine, pestilence, terrorists and spears. All things to be feared, IMO.

This will be the end of the league unbeaten run. Will will create, not convert, miss a penalty and then forget to do the defending thing. Any time we have looked like we are turning the corner we deficate the bed linen

Think Caley will come, sit deep and play to spoil with a 0-0. We'll most likely struggle to break them down but will score late and nab a 1-0.

Think Caley will come, sit deep and play to spoil with a 0-0. We'll most likely struggle to break them down but will score late and nab a 1-0.

That’s not really our style. Also our defence isn’t strong enough to do that.

25 minutes ago, PB1994 said:

That’s not really our style. Also our defence isn’t strong enough to do that.

If you come out and try to play against us, I don't think it'll go well.

If you come out and try to play against us, I don't think it'll go well.

We will find out on Saturday. We won’t be going balls out, all out attack but there is no way we will be sitting in trying to play on the counter. We are a team who like to keep the ball and do play some pretty good stuff, we just haven’t been clinical enough so far this season.

Seems to have change over the last 2 games.

However this is a massive test, probably the only season, apart from the relegation season, that I’ve not been confident of getting a win going into a Derby.

Archived