Fall behind vs Csaba talks out of his behind

Utd weren’t anything special. We were shit.

I think it’s clear Haber should be sent back to Dundee. He adds nothing.

Lewis though pish is better LM than Petra. 

Harrinson done well. For being labelled a squad player by many when signed he’s twice the player of pretty boy Dallison. 

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Loemba is pretty much the only player in your team IMO. Yous would do well to try and get more through him. He had Muirhead on toast but was almost anonymous most of the secomd half.

Nowhere near as anonymous as shithouse extraondinaire Paul Paton. He is a fucking joke. Absolutely done with him. If Ruben Sammut cant put in a better shift than that il eat everyones hats.

Contrary to what some might say, there was largely not much wrong with that performance today. Many of the players who have been criticised heavily did ok and for me if Clownshoes doesnt throw one in we dont lose that.

Dennon needs to get his head up quicker and that likely would have been the difference. Petra also missed one that looked easier to score.

f**k off Paul Paton and when you get back, f**k off again

8 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

there was largely not much wrong with that performance today. Many of the players who have been criticised heavily did ok

I honestly think you must be attending different games to the rest of us at times.

Petravicius apart(who played well), not one player was at the required standard today. We had a bomb scare defence, nothing in midfield and nothing upfront.

I won't blame Mackinnon if we don't get a single point this side of Christmas with those players.

I honestly think you must be attending different games to the rest of us at times.
Petravicius apart(who played well), not one player was at the required standard today. We had a bomb scare defence, nothing in midfield and nothing upfront.
I won't blame Mackinnon if we don't get a single point this side of Christmas with those players.
Muirhead was poor. Dallison, Harrison and Brough played fairly well.

Give credit where its due, all abuse should be directed at Paton today. No one else deserves to be abused.

Virginton still being utterly rattled has cheered me up a bit. [emoji4]

That’s exactly what Clyde fans used to say through a stream of salty tears, just before their club sank to the abyss without leaving a trace.

Enjoy the journey.

IMG_0215.jpg

Yet more shite goalkeeping and defending costing us. Overall there wasn’t a great deal in the game, United were the better team without having much of an end product until Fasan let your boy head the ball into an empty net. The second goal nobody at all decided to mark Curran despite us going to a back 5 at this point. Brutal.

Tbf after the goal we started to create a few chances. Petravicius should some great pace to be able to get on the end of Ruddens cross but he really should’ve buried it. Probably the best chance of the game, McKee had a header wide and another shot straight at Rakovan.

Loemba was the best player on the park imo and it was surprising how little he was getting the ball in the second half. You could see the fear in Muirhead anytime he was going towards him.

Again the only 2 positives to take from the game were Rudden and Petravicius. Rudden had a poor first half but looked a lot better second when he was through the middle and for all the pelters Petravicius will get for missing that chance he was our best player and put in a cracking shift.

The negatives well in the end we were soundly beaten by a poor Dundee United team. After a better performance last week Paton being back to his anonymous self. He offered absolutely f**k all today. The defence still gifting the opposition a goal as well as that useless ‘keeper. I’ll be fucking seething if he starts again next week.

2 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

Give credit where its due, all abuse should be directed at Paton today. No one else deserves to be abused.

None of the players deserve to be abused.  I don't believe any of them are giving less than 100%. Unfortunately, none of them have the quality required either.

None of the players deserve to be abused.  I don't believe any of them are giving less than 100%. Unfortunately, none of them have the quality required either.

Do you seriously believe that was Paton and Haber giving us 100% there?

Just now, Russ said:

Do you seriously believe that was Paton and Haber giving us 100% there?

Paton is done as a footballer IMO which isn't his fault. Haber is the only one whose effort I have doubts about but I don't think we're playing to his strengths either.

10 minutes ago, virginton said:

That’s exactly what Clyde fans used to say through a stream of salty tears, just before their club sank to the abyss without leaving a trace.

Enjoy the journey.

IMG_0215.jpg

And still somehow a more attractive prospect than Morton.  ;-)

The wee skaghead laddie from Greenock is still in an absolute nick here.

A timely reminder for all concerned that he saved and often posts a photo of a small child supporter of a football team on a football website, yet grassed to the mods on said sitw when his own heroin ravaged melt was pictured.

Thanks for playing m8. Come back everyweek for the above ragdolling.

17 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

Only player I’d give pass marks to is Petra. The rest were woeful today. 

I never want to see Haber, Paton or Fassan in a Falkirk shirt ever again. 

if McKinnon picks Paton and fasan next week I'll absolutely lose faith in him and his ability to see we can't win games with a goalkeeper who punches when it's easier to catch and a defensive midfielder who us so slow he can't even keep up to foul a player.

petravious our best player today and even he made some mistakes. at least he gave them something to think about.

Hartley should never get a management job again for what he's done to our club.

our strike force lacks composure Lewis in particular and haber is too immobile to play so detached from the others it just doesn't work. repeat repeat repeat

we need to get Robson Russell and Greenwood back in this side.

worst Falkirk side I've seen in 35 years. 0 points from 18. I haven't seen us win since April or score in the league since April. unacceptable

Only player I’d give pass marks to is Petra. The rest were woeful today. 
I never want to see Haber, Paton or Fassan in a Falkirk shirt ever again. 

I would excuse Rudden, the laddie showed a stomach for the battle unlike most of the shitehouses in navy blue today.

15 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

The wee skaghead laddie from Greenock is still in an absolute nick here.

A timely reminder for all concerned that he saved and often posts a photo of a small child supporter of a football team on a football website, yet grassed to the mods on said sitw when his own heroin ravaged melt was pictured.

Thanks for playing m8. Come back everyweek for the above ragdolling.

giphy.gif

Still need to see goals again but not really sure about all the criticism for the defence today. Nowwhere near the shambles we have seen and the worst of them was Aero.

Sammut in for Paton, Petra and Rudden up top. Greenwood in for Haber and played on the right

5 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

Still need to see goals again but not really sure about all the criticism for the defence today. Nowwhere near the shambles we have seen and the worst of them was Aero.

Sammut in for Paton, Petra and Rudden up top. Greenwood in for Haber and played on the right

Defence was a nick all day. Every time the ball came into the box it was panic stations.

Archived