Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Bairnschild

Fall behind vs Csaba talks out of his behind

Recommended Posts

Well, we didn't play very well, but did anyone actually think that we were suddenly going to be putting in top notch performances? For me there has been definite improvements made since McKinnon came in, so it's a case of building on those improvements until we can get into a position that we can start to pick up points.

I'm with everyone else on the Fasan/Paton/Haber thing. I would drop all three and would only have Fasan on the bench because Mitchell's injured. I think we were worth a draw yesterday and would probably have got it if we had had a competent 'keeper.

I'm also wondering why Russell and Greenwood aren't in the squad and it would be good if Ray could explain that one to us.

I felt that the defence collectively played quite well albeit that Muirhead looked shitey scared of the Utd winger. Maybe Harrison & Dallison can form a partnership after all?

Next week I think I'd try Mutch in goal, Harrison, Dallison & Brough at the back. Russell, McKee, Irving & Robson across the middle with Froxy behind Petra & Rudden. Muirhead, Kidd, Sammut, Greenwood, Lewis, Mackin & Fasan on the bench.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, Poet of the Macabre said:

Falkirk fans relatively chuffed as they only lost 2-0 at home to the worst United side in decades.

At least you'll get your first win against the Pars.

Don't be so hasty, if we lose to Alloa, we're pulling the plug on the whole thing. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Falkirk fans relatively chuffed as they only lost 2-0 at home to the worst United side in decades.
At least you'll get your first win against the Pars.

In my case you are confusing relatively chuffed with absolutely fucking raging.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/21/2018 at 16:51, Granny Danger said:

I’ll bring a snorkel.  I realised earlier that I still have a courtesy car as the ***** at Arnold Clark are still struggling to fix my reversing camera at the fourth attempt so if something untoward happens....

The housing area you have been degrading "THE BOG" is where Dundee United legend Frank Kopel was brought up.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, exbogboy said:

The housing area you have been degrading "THE BOG" is where Dundee United legend Frank Kopel was brought up.

Dundee Utd fans can f**k off calling anywhere a shite hole. Yer own stadium is hardly surrounded by an urban paradise. It's Tannadice, not the Nou Camp. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, exbogboy said:

The housing area you have been degrading "THE BOG" is where Dundee United legend Frank Kopel was brought up.

Any view I may have formed about ‘the bog’ is based on what Falkirk fans have posted.  Since I don’t know the area I have to go by what locals tell me.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

Any view I may have formed about ‘the bog’ is based on what Falkirk fans have posted.  Since I don’t know the area I have to go by what locals tell me.

 

Well, you can take it with a pinch of salt. Would be on a par with a Dundee fan telling you the area around his stadium is better than the area around yours. It's just one rough bit broken up with slightly less rough bits. 

 

As far as car parking, I'd stick to the industrial parks and the college, park on residential streets and some wido might take a mirror out of cheek. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, DeeBairn said:

Well, you can take it with a pinch of salt. Would be on a par with a Dundee fan telling you the area around his stadium is better than the area around yours. It's just one rough bit broken up with slightly less rough bits. 

 

As far as car parking, I'd stick to the industrial parks and the college, park on residential streets and some wido might take a mirror out of cheek. 

I parked at Training place.  As advised short walk to stadium and easy away.

Thanks to all for the advice...

 

 

 

 

... and the three points.  :thumsup2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

I parked at Training place.  As advised short walk to stadium and easy away.

Thanks to all for the advice...

 

 

 

 

... and the three points.  :thumsup2

I'm hearing rumours we are registering as a charity for the remainder of the season. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...