Fall behind vs Csaba talks out of his behind

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply
30 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

Not really related to this match per se but its a cracking looking set of fixtures in the Championship this week.

DABS, are yous likely to have a big crowd down?

No, you’d have to be completely daft to travel to Falkirk to watch this shit.

Further to my earlier point, I’ve had a look at Google maps and am going to park on Alexander Avenue; I assume you can just cut across the grass to the stadium?

Further to my earlier point, I’ve had a look at Google maps and am going to park on Alexander Avenue; I assume you can just cut across the grass to the stadium?

Thats the Bog, FYI.

Eta aye for the grass but it holds water like f**k so will be a swamp tomorrow.

Thats the Bog.

You would be better in West Mains Industrial Estate. As you come off the motorway, you will come to Earls Gates roundabout, road straight ahead towards Falkirk and as the road straightens you will see a filter road on the right, go in there and cut across the road into the Industrial Estate. Easy parking in there and short walk to stadium. Much easier getting out after the game and back onto the motorway.

2 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

Thats the Bog, FYI.

Eta aye for the grass but it holds water like f**k so will be a swamp tomorrow.

I’ll bring a snorkel.  I realised earlier that I still have a courtesy car as the ***** at Arnold Clark are still struggling to fix my reversing camera at the fourth attempt so if something untoward happens....

1 minute ago, Harry Kinnear said:

Thats the Bog.

You would be better in West Mains Industrial Estate. As you come off the motorway, you will come to Earls Gates roundabout, road straight ahead towards the Falkirk and as the road straightens you will see a filter road on the right, go in there and cut across the road into the Industrial Estate. Easy parking in there and short walk to stadium. Much easier getting out after the game and back onto the motorway.

Aye but it’s a longer walk back carrying PMS’s corpse, and I’m a bit unfit.

I reckon the bog is the sort of place a guy carrying a corpse will not be out of place.

I reckon the bog is the sort of place a guy carrying a corpse will not be out of place.

The only problem with parking in Alexander Ave is getting out after the game. It a fecking nightmare, if you parked in the training centre in the Industrial Estate just as you go in on the right hand side at the back of McDonalds you are talking very little in terms of time difference to Alexander Avenue.

I'll be there. Gonna see if I can track down Granny at half time and shank him in the bogs.
Shank, Granny. Get your mind out of the gutter.
I'll do the c**t for you. Just wire me the cash tonight

I'll do the c**t for you. Just wire me the cash tonight.

We are less likely to win than we are to lose therefore i think we will draw 1-1.

Watson header within the first 20 mins then Laszlo to sit back and hold on for a win till we concede a goal of similar standards to an under 10's disorganised rammy in a playground. In the 89th minuite.

Archived