Fall behind vs Csaba talks out of his behind

Hogarth at least had a good game in him at times, I dont think Fasan has the skillset to do that, its not ok saying he saved us from a tanking when he throws the ball into the net in those games.
The depths of how low we have become is that Petra was probably our best player and he is still not very good, credit to McKinnon to getting more out of him tho. I hope we see Mutch in next week, its not ideal with his age but Id rather see a young keeper make those mistakes than a keeper at a decent age have them, his punch in the first half was just horrible and the goal was a disaster. 
I dont think we will see Paton dropped next week, probably not Fasan either, its just unfortunate Mitchell is injured. Haber might escape the drop too with Alloa bringing their pitch in, its gonna be one hell of a dog fight next week and not one I am looking forward to 

Fasan never commands his area even at corners which is odd given his height. This causes the defence to panic. Thought all apart from Muirhead played better in defence.
I have only seen Mutch a few times but have Always been impressed by his handling t corners. He comes out when appropriate and stays back if needed. Fasan never goes forward for the ball unless he is punching.
Midfield will never work with Paton on the park.
Haber is a big diddy! When Lewis came on we came to life. Playing fast up front is our best option. Would play Rudden Petra and Lewis from the start. If we need height use Mackin not Haber the wage thief

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Bigbrbairn said:

Fasan never commands his area even at corners which is odd given his height. This causes the defence to panic. Thought all apart from Muirhead played better in defence.
I have only seen Mutch a few times but have Always been impressed by his handling t corners. He comes out when appropriate and stays back if needed. Fasan never goes forward for the ball unless he is punching.
Haber is a big diddy! When Lewis came on we came to life. Playing fast up front is our best option. Would play Rudden Petra and Lewis from the start. If we need height use Mackin not Haber the wage thief

I don’t usually comment on individual performances of the opposition teams, but I thought Haber’s Biggest problem was that he was totally isolated.  Some strikers can play the ‘lone striker’ role, others can’t.  

11 hours ago, Granny Danger said:

I don’t usually comment on individual performances of the opposition teams, but I thought Haber’s Biggest problem was that he was totally isolated.  Some strikers can play the ‘lone striker’ role, others can’t.  

I think the idea was to have the two fast strikers running off him but I agree they were too far away. Haber seems to be a target man so you need someone close to run off his knock downs or he's a waste of a jersey.

7 hours ago, virginton said:

The only ragdolling taking place every week is when Falkirk traipse out for another pumping en route to the seaside leagues.

Gutted for you.

IMG_0212.jpg

Grey haired men your speciality now? No worries. You can post as many man picks as you like, the child image you liked so much is the one we all remember you for. A fine legacy for you.

7 hours ago, Bigbrbairn said:

full green tho query the height thing, I dont thing Fasan is particuarly tall.

I think many of us judged Haber on his performance v a sesaside league team and an opener home tie in the league albeit it was a 20 min cameo like the seaside league performance.

I feel sorry for McKinnon but surely he can see his goalkeeper is costing us goals and not giving us the unit we should have in the back line, I can and many can slag x y z in our back line but its pointless if our goalkeeper is giving teams free goals. I think Fasan is fortunate that Mitchell got injured and as long as he is injured I dont see us dropping Fasan unless we sign a free transfer keeper

I'm with Old Man Danger on Loemba, he only looked a player because we seemed intent on allowing him 10 touches every time he got the ball. Muirhead got nowhere near him. I thought asking Rudden to track back on that side was a bit off as well, clearly not his strong suit and seemed unfair to demand that from a 19 year old forward playing his second game.

I thought in general it's probably the worst falkirk and United sides I've ever seen. it wasn't a great game but United shaded it as they didn't make any mistakes at the back like we had from fasan. I thought loemba was the best player on the pitch by a considerable distance. didn't panic on the ball, retained possession, showed some nice flair, think he assisted a goal. he was the one bright spark in a poor match

I note the question and Rays answer re fitness in the post match interview there.

Think Scott Harrison must be who both were talking about. He looked significantly quicker than his plodding effort to chase Dobbie. If he has another 5% mobility to gain he will do a fine job in defence.

56 minutes ago, Marshmallo said:

I'm with Old Man Danger on Loemba, he only looked a player because we seemed intent on allowing him 10 touches every time he got the ball. Muirhead got nowhere near him. I thought asking Rudden to track back on that side was a bit off as well, clearly not his strong suit and seemed unfair to demand that from a 19 year old forward playing his second game.

There seems to be a lot of Falkirk fans on here who think because a guy can do a couple of step overs under little pressure then he’s brilliant.

He definitely has skills but he overplays the ball, is selfish and his final ball is dreadful.

There seems to be a lot of Falkirk fans on here who think because a guy can do a couple of step overs under little pressure then he’s brilliant.
He definitely has skills but he overplays the ball, is selfish and his final ball is dreadful.

Maybe (definitely) the rest of your team are just shite then?

I certainly wasnt much more impressed by your team than I was with ours.

1 minute ago, Bairnardo said:

Maybe (definitely) the rest of your team are just shite then?

I certainly wasnt much more impressed by your team than I was with ours.

Our team who beat you 2-0 at your ground on a surface your players are used to but ours aren’t?  That team?

A Falkirk supporter really shouldn’t be calling players in another team shite.

Our team who beat you 2-0 at your ground on a surface your players are used to but ours aren’t?  That team?

So because we are shite we’re not allowed to say you are?

10 hours ago, Duncan Freemason said:

Grey haired men your speciality now? No worries. You can post as many man picks as you like, the child image you liked so much is the one we all remember you for. A fine legacy for you.

Totally agree with you. How VT was not barred for life from this forum after that is beyond.

Disgusting individual with questionable tendencies.

59 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

More than a hint of Old Firm* style entitlement  to this. We can still call shite shite m8. 

1 hour ago, Granny Danger said:

Our team who beat you 2-0 at your ground on a surface your players are used to but ours aren’t?  That team?A Falkirk supporter really shouldn’t be calling players in another team shite.

:lol:

Always funny to see this thick as f**k point brought up.

1 hour ago, Granny Danger said:

Odd how you've been in the thread of a team a division above you calling them shite after using this logic

Odd how you've been in the thread of a team a division above you calling them shite after using this logic
The fundamental right to blunder around the site laughing at other folks teams is one of the moral cornerstones of any forum full of sad, probably alcoholic Scottish Football fans.

I will not see it eroded.

Dundee United are fucking shite.

4 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

The fundamental right to blunder around the site laughing at other folks teams is one of the moral cornerstones of any forum full of sad, probably alcoholic Scottish Football fans.

I will not see it eroded.

Dundee United are fucking shite.

You have a point tbf, I've always been a big fan of the post-match "They were shite - how did they beat us?" discussion.

Archived