Fall behind vs Csaba talks out of his behind

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 hours ago, Bairnschild said:

Another chance to hopefully get close to a win. I believe Brechin had chopped up half of their total points of the season by this time last season.

Nil nil if mistakes are minimalized to none

Don’t compare yourselves to Brechin.

Youre not that good.

Mind you, neither are we.

1 hour ago, Granny Danger said:

I will give you odds of 3-1 that this game doesn’t finish 6-1 for either team.

Depends. Are we talking chances created to chances scored? If we create 6 chances between the teams, someone is bound to score a goal. 

1-0 to United. Own goal off Harrisons arse. 

It’s so ironic that Motherwell fans called Petra “the competition winner” where he now in a team where he is actually starting to resemble a footballer, but around him, he’s playing with seven other guys who are all “competition winners”. I doubt very much that the Arabs can field as many losers as us.

45 minutes ago, ilostmyself said:

Just give us the points Utd, your manager will get closer to the sack and we can start to dream about 9th place. Everyone goes home happy. Then we can all have a lovely chat on here afterwards.

I think we can manage that. Not deliberately, of course. Simply through incompetence.

35 minutes ago, DeeBairn said:

Lucky its not American Football. Would be relegation time, then extra time. Then we'd draw and both teams would be taken out and shot. 

Doesn't seem so bad, to be fair. 

I’d settle for shooting our manager*.  I would even volunteer to do it.  It would be an easy target, I’d get him during the 40 minute post-game ramble where he is explaining why he shouldn’t be shot.

* and Bairnardo; taking aim at something so small would be a challenge.

Archived