Fall behind vs Csaba talks out of his behind

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Duncan Freemason said:

McKinnon needs to make his own player assessments obviously, but that should be it for Fasan. Probably the worst since Hogarth. Hell, probably worse than Hogarth.

There can be no survival hopes in this league with Calamity Jane in goals.

Hogarth at least had a good game in him at times, I dont think Fasan has the skillset to do that, its not ok saying he saved us from a tanking when he throws the ball into the net in those games.

The depths of how low we have become is that Petra was probably our best player and he is still not very good, credit to McKinnon to getting more out of him tho. I hope we see Mutch in next week, its not ideal with his age but Id rather see a young keeper make those mistakes than a keeper at a decent age have them, his punch in the first half was just horrible and the goal was a disaster. 

I dont think we will see Paton dropped next week, probably not Fasan either, its just unfortunate Mitchell is injured. Haber might escape the drop too with Alloa bringing their pitch in, its gonna be one hell of a dog fight next week and not one I am looking forward to 

Defence was a nick all day. Every time the ball came into the box it was panic stations.
Yeah for the first twenty I agree. But they settled and so did the team. After that they didnt too many stupid things and Dallison and Harrison I thought actually looked like gaining some degree of composure.

Was it Dallison headed one right off the line? If so he had 2 vital goalstopping clearances today.

I also dont agree we had nothing up front. Petra was good and unlike under Hartley, we created plenty of chances. Two moments that were pivotal were Petras miss, and McKee winning that 50 50 in the box but the shot goung straight at the keeper. It was hit with such pace that either side and it was in. We are now at the "fine margins" point where 3 weeks ago we simply were never creating chances.

I must be a happy clapper but I consider that an inprovement.

10 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

Yeah for the first twenty I agree. But they settled and so did the team. After that they didnt too many stupid things and Dallison and Harrison I thought actually looked like gaining some degree of composure.

Was it Dallison headed one right off the line? If so he had 2 vital goalstopping clearances today.

I also dont agree we had nothing up front. Petra was good and unlike under Hartley, we created plenty of chances. Two moments that were pivotal were Petras miss, and McKee winning that 50 50 in the box but the shot goung straight at the keeper. It was hit with such pace that either side and it was in. We are now at the "fine margins" point where 3 weeks ago we simply were never creating chances.

Last week’s first half at Ayr was an improvement. That today was up there with Hartley’s guff. Had relegation written all over it.

The wee skaghead laddie from Greenock is still in an absolute nick here.

A timely reminder for all concerned that he saved and often posts a photo of a small child supporter of a football team on a football website, yet grassed to the mods on said sitw when his own heroin ravaged melt was pictured.

Thanks for playing m8. Come back everyweek for the above ragdolling.

The only ragdolling taking place every week is when Falkirk traipse out for another pumping en route to the seaside leagues.

Gutted for you.

IMG_0212.jpg

Two pretty rotten teams and could have gone either way but United fans might ultimately regret that win as I’ve rarely witnessed such disharmony amongst players and a manager. 3 times in the 1st half Shabba shouted at players & 3 times they told him to “shut the f**k up!” Aird in particular had several heated exchanges. At least gave me something to watch rather than the dire football.

Two pretty rotten teams and could have gone either way but United fans might ultimately regret that win as I’ve rarely witnessed such disharmony amongst players and a manager. 3 times in the 1st half Shabba shouted at players & 3 times they told him to “shut the f**k up!” Aird in particular had several heated exchanges. At least gave me something to watch rather than the dire football.
Aird is a filthy wee ***. Anyone who doesnt come down on Csabas side there is a fanny

2 hours ago, Bairnardo said:

Loemba is pretty much the only player in your team IMO. 

I have been on P&B for a few years now and outwith GN and the Politics thread that is the single most stupid fucking statement I have seen.

Great result, questionable performance.  Thank f**k McMullan is back in the team; I’m delighted for Safranko, he deserves goals and would get a barrowload in a proper formation; Curran took his goal well; Bouhenna is a player, once he’s settled in he could be a star; Robson had a decent game; feel sorry for Aird (again) not allowed to play his natural game, he’s not a defender.

Falkirk are shite, though watching them was like watching us; slow, little creativity, only a couple of decent individual performances and a front man stuck up front on his own.  Habber must be pissed off having to play that isolated role then getting hooked. 

Oh, and Loemba is shite.

I have been on P&B for a few years now and outwith GN and the Politics thread that is the single most stupid fucking statement I have seen.
Great result, questionable performance.  Thank f**k McMullan is back in the team; I’m delighted for Safranko, he deserves goals and would get a barrowload in a proper formation; Curran took his goal well; Bouhenna is a player, once he’s settled in he could be a star; Robson had a decent game; feel sorry for Aird (again) not allowed to play his natural game, he’s not a defender.
Falkirk are shite, though watching them was like watching us; slow, little creativity, only a couple of decent individual performances and a front man stuck up front on his own.  Habber must be pissed off having to play that isolated role then getting hooked. 
Oh, and Loemba is shite.

Was he number 90?

If so I stand by my statement.

That was a poor showing today although I do think (Utd fans won't believe this) that we're looking better than the first 4 games.

Paton can GTF, he's an absolute imposter. Nothing he did today came off, he's fast approaching Alex Harris in my least favourite Falkirk player of recent times.

The rest of the team were trying but simply aren't good enough for this level and confidence will rightly be rock bottom.

Petra played well, Dallison had his best game for us, Rudden was ok and Lewis looked bright when he came on.

Aero was pish (Hollywood crossfield balls aside) and the less said about  Fasan the better.

Next week is absolutely huge for us. If we lose there we'd be as well sacking everyone and forfeiting every game until January.

3 hours ago, Bairnardo said:

Sure it was Harrison clearing off the line? 

Best players for Utd were the LB and the number 19 in midfield, he absolutely strolled the game. The number 90 was flashy but his end product is woeful.

As for us more dross. I will take any one on who thinks this mob can be turned around without re-enforcements. I do not believe there’s not 4/5 non contract players out there who couldn’t improve that shite. The midfield, Muirhead and the goalie are especially dross. Haber can f**k of back to Instagram anytime he wants. Lazy and not interested. McKinnon needs players in and fast or we are truely fucked

Archived