Fall behind vs Csaba talks out of his behind

We are less likely to win than we are to lose therefore i think we will draw 1-1.
Watson header within the first 20 mins then Laszlo to sit back and hold on for a win till we concede a goal of similar standards to an under 10's disorganised rammy in a playground. In the 89th minuite.
certainly wouldn't be surprised if Watson scored. a player I liked and didn't want to see go. hes far superior to dallison and Harrison.

I have no idea what to expect tomorrow first half v Ayr or second half v Ayr. will Russell Greenwood and Robson get a game?

any kind of win will do now. we can worry about how pleasing we are on the eye once we get further up the league

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply
If we go with Laurel and Hardy at centre back we've got no chance. Lettuce wrists in goals must be binned as well. 
We need a minimum of six points from the next three games. 
One of the two has to be dropped. Much as we all hate shoehorning, someone like Russell has to go to RB to allow Aero to go to CH.

this will be a million miles from the team we put out but I'd go with

mutch
Russell Mhead Harrison Robson
McKee
Dunne Irving Greenwood
Petra rudden

young midfield but I'd rather play mobile players with some flair and lose that way if we have to lose
Like that team but I would play Muirhead RB and put Russell in the middle with Harrison.

I didnt obviously see the full Ayr game and have only just watched the highlights. I hope Petra received credit on here from plenty after setting up and then scoring two pretty good goals.

Hopefully an end to the "he might be a player, just no at fitbaw HAHAHAHAHHAHAA" patter.

No, you’d have to be completely daft to travel to Falkirk to watch this shit.
Further to my earlier point, I’ve had a look at Google maps and am going to park on Alexander Avenue; I assume you can just cut across the grass to the stadium?

Better to head under the railway bridge at the Bog, there’s a path that leads along to the main road a little further up from stadium. Add about 5 mins to the stadium but means you’re not sinking upto your ankles on waterlogged grass.

54 minutes ago, glasgow_bairn said:

Better to head under the railway bridge at the Bog, there’s a path that leads along to the main road a little further up from stadium. Add about 5 mins to the stadium but means you’re not sinking upto your ankles on waterlogged grass.

Can we stop being quite so helpful to Granny Danger please. 

We've all been nice and helpful here but I think we can all agree that maybe destroying his shoes is ok, and something we can unite behind. 

3 minutes ago, stumigoo said:

Couldn't make it today so I have given Falkirk TV my money and I think I've managed to convince the internet that I am currently living in California instead of Dundee. 

Make sure it’s not the California near Falkirk...

Fasan

Muirhead
Harrison
Dallison
Brough

Petravicius
Paton
McKee
Irving

Rudden
Haber

That’s how I imagine we’re lining up today. The defence and ‘keeper is of course absolutely rancid but we really need to see a performance from Haber. So far he’s looked like he can’t be fucked and doesn’t want to be here.

Archived