Fall behind vs Csaba talks out of his behind

I am not confident about this game, especially after the dreadful performance on Saturday.  If United fail to win on Saturday then Laszlo should be sacked before midnight. 

If Laszlo is still in charge for County at Tannadice then god save us all  from the punishment to come :(:(.

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply
42 minutes ago, CaspianChris said:

I am not confident about this game, especially after the dreadful performance on Saturday.  If United fail to win on Saturday then Laszlo should be sacked before midnight. 

If Laszlo is still in charge for County at Tannadice then god save us all  from the punishment to come :(:(.

County are a good team.  They will be the first good team we will play this season.

I think there is every likelihood that they will expose our failings.

26 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

County are a good team.  They will be the first good team we will play this season.

I think there is every likelihood that they will expose our failings.

That is exactly what I fear especially with Laszlo in charge.  I think someone else would be able to get a lot more from that squad.

If Laszlo uses the same tactics against Falkirk as he did against Morton I fear for the worst.

Hopefully Clark is back and plays right up beside Safranko; Fyvie starts instead of Barton; McMullan (or King) plays instead of Loemba; and Aird gets a chance to play as an attacking wide player.

20 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

If Laszlo uses the same tactics against Falkirk as he did against Morton I fear for the worst.

Hopefully Clark is back and plays right up beside Safranko; Fyvie starts instead of Barton; McMullan (or King) plays instead of Loemba; and Aird gets a chance to play as an attacking wide player.

Will Clark be risked on the plastic pitch at Falkirk after just returning from injury though.  I am not sure what he is like with artificial pitches.

If we play like we did in the 1st half on Saturday for the whole game then we'll have a chance of taking something. If we play like we have in every other game however Laszlo will be treating you, post match, to a 45 minute rant telling you that he's a genius! 

30 minutes ago, Crawford Baptie said:

Park at manpower next to MacDonald’s at Earls Gate. Short walk up from there. Or chance parking in the streets at The Bog.

Not sure what The Bog is but I’ll try the first one.  Cheers for that.

15 minutes ago, Crawford Baptie said:

The Bog pronounced Boag is the jousting estate (scheme) next to the stadium mate.

Few years back I was late getting down to a game away to St Mirren and parked next to Ferguslie Park.

So my 4 day old car got broken into.  Had to drive back to Dundee on a pretty cold day with no side window glass.

Few years back I was late getting down to a game away to St Mirren and parked next to Ferguslie Park.
So my 4 day old car got broken into.  Had to drive back to Dundee on a pretty cold day with no side window glass.

It ain’t quaint the Boag but it ain’t no Ferguslie Park or Shitfield in Dundee

Archived