Dundee vs Hibs

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Eoin Doyle said:

Wouldn’t surprise me if Dundee win  their first game of the season tomorrow so McCann can stay as manager for another short while. 

It wouldn't  surprise me either, it would fuckin astonish me

4 hours ago, hk blues said:

It wouldn't  surprise me either, it would fuckin astonish me

Playing a team that hasn't won all season and has absolutely no chance of ever winning again ? We all know the script, we all know how these days end up - Dundee win. Goals from the big huddy up front who has so far been unable to hit a coo's arse with a banjo, and from anybody with a Hibs connection. After the 2nd goal McCann to run half the length of the stand to do a Mourinho-style knee slide in his suit and give an up-ye gesture to troll the fans - the Dundee fans.

This is the best away day on the calendar for me. 

Hopefully Lennon goes baws oot with the 4-4-2 that finished the last game but Boyle in for Agyepong.  Flo & Mac up top is surely a certainty considering the Dundee defence recently. 

If Hanlons back I'd go with Porto and him alongside Gray and Stevenson. I think we really need to be giving Porto as much game time alongside Hanlon as possible, Portos going places and i think he'll learn them most off Hanlon. 

2 hours ago, Pet Jeden said:

Playing a team that hasn't won all season and has absolutely no chance of ever winning again ? We all know the script, we all know how these days end up - Dundee win. Goals from the big huddy up front who has so far been unable to hit a coo's arse with a banjo, and from anybody with a Hibs connection. After the 2nd goal McCann to run half the length of the stand to do a Mourinho-style knee slide in his suit and give an up-ye gesture to troll the fans - the Dundee fans.

Patter

Maclaren reportedly a doubt...

If that's the case do we go a 4-5-1? Bogdan in goal with Gray Hanlon Porteous & Stevenson at the back. Milligan sitting behind Mallan & Hyndman, Horgan & Boyle on the wings with Kamberi in the middle?...

What am I talking about? Lenny's gonna include Whittaker somehow...

1 minute ago, srw said:

Maybe a 451 today?

Parish

Kerr Inniss Boyle Miller

Madianga Kamara McGowan

Nabi ____________________________ Ngwatala

Kallman

Thats my guess anyway..

Never happen.

For a start they are all in their correct positions! 

16 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

The tombola has rolled out a decent line up for once.

Still looks like you've no width. Which will leave Calvin Miller, a winger, trying to defend on his own against Martin Boyle, who ripped us apart this season despite being marked by two men. 

Archived