Dundee vs Hibs

2 hours ago, sergie's no1 fan said:

Dens Park is a happy hunting ground for Malladonna. I know he has scored some long range belters but I reckon this tops the lot.

Probably the second greatest goal ever scored at Dens, behind this one:

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply
If we actually get something here then I’ll probably faint.

Lennon must be eagerly awaiting an easy 3 or 4 nil win.

Even if it is 3 or 4 nil pumping McCann will still be in charge against Hamilton.

The reason why is simple,loyalty to the manager from the owners.

2 hours ago, kevthedee said:

Even if it is 3 or 4 nil pumping McCann will still be in charge against Hamilton.

The reason why is simple,loyalty to the manager from the owners.

It's depressing mate. Really depressing. 

McCann needs punted ASAP but i eould never turn up at dens wanting my team to get beat. never. no matter how poor we are ill still support whatever eleven take to the field. even if i dont agree with who is in that eleven.
Most of us would agree with this and that's how it should be, but I found during the Motherwell game the atmosphere was becoming more and more "toxic"

Most of us would agree with this and that's how it should be, but I found during the Motherwell game the atmosphere was becoming more and more "toxic"

ill be there tomorrow cheering them on (if i get a decent night tonight) as i always do at dens. i think a change of manager will see us climb the table and the makings of a team are there.

what is most frustrating is i really wanted NM to succeed yet he has brought nearly all his problems on himself. keeping a solid, consistant back 4 and playing haber would have seen us safe long before we were last year. we needed a goalscorer yet he hounded one out the club.

infact im stopping there!

Archived