Dundee vs Hibs

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hibs go up after Kusunga lays off a sitter after 5 minutes. Somebody like Kallman nets an equaliser like 55 mins in and Dundee fans get a hint of hope. Then WHAM, 2 quick goals from Hibs. 3-1 the Hibees. McCann gets the vote of confidence because Dundee scored a goal. I throw my season ticket into the shredder.

mon the dees

6 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

I'm gonna throw it out there... Kallman looks to offer less than Moussa does. There, I've said it.

Based on what I've seen, I wouldn't disagree with that. Looks sluggish, unfit and immobile with a shite first touch. Our striking options are brutal.  

47 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

I'm gonna throw it out there... Kallman looks to offer less than Moussa does. There, I've said it.

Kallman has already scored a league goal from open play for us - and it’s not even April yet.  Something Moussa could only ever dream of.

22 hours ago, Snifter Pee Rot said:

He should get the Hamilton game whatever happens at Easter Road.  I see the boy Kamara is still missing, surely a key player for him.  I don't see any team winning at Easter Road vs us this season. 

You’re a Hibby but you don’t realise the game is at Dens ? Hmmm. I ha’e ma doubts.

2 hours ago, G_Man1985 said:

It's on par with our worst ever start to a season since 1928/29. A defeat on Saturday will be a new record.

Hopefully McCann dosnt break this record.

Not quite there yet, we lost six on the bounce at the start of the 1928/29 season. So two more defeats needed for the worst start to a league campaign in our history. 

17 hours ago, Pet Jeden said:

You’re a Hibby but you don’t realise the game is at Dens ? Hmmm. I ha’e ma doubts.

Judging by reactions, I'm not the only one who thinks you're not quite what you say you are, Snifter. So here's a wee quiz to test your Hibbyness.

1.  Who do Hibbies consider their best ever winger - Patsy Stanton or Laurence Riley ?

2.  How many players did Celtic loan Hibs to help them get started ?

3.  Was the famous slope down to the Dunbar End 8 yards or 8 feet ?

4.  True or False - Hibs were the first team to floodlight their car park ?

5.  Which caused more anguish - the promising team of 05-06 taking a 4-0 beating from big physical Hertz, or the meh team of 11-12 taking a 5-1 rogering from the Cheeturz ? 

29 minutes ago, harry94 said:

I thought we looked much worse with Moussa in place and he looks a far smarter player.

Moussa shows little or no intelligence in any of the games he plays in.

Have a look at the 4th goal at Ibrox.  Moussa chases down Candeias.   Candeias then passes 5 yards to Tavernier.  Rather than following Candeias the 3 yards Candeias has ran Moussa switches off and doesn’t follow.  This allows Candeias a free cross into the box.  

Moussa was a 2nd half sub so he wasn’t tired.  

Moussa quite simply doesn’t know what he’s doing - just like McCann.

12 minutes ago, Pet Jeden said:

Judging by reactions, I'm not the only one who thinks you're not quite what you say you are, Snifter. So here's a wee quiz to test your Hibbyness.

1.  Who do Hibbies consider their best ever winger - Patsy Stanton or Laurence Riley ?

5.  Which caused more anguish - the promising team of 05-06 taking a 4-0 beating from big physical Hertz, or the meh team of 11-12 taking a 5-1 rogering from the Cheeturz ? 

Ask him who this is: A) Albert Kidd or B) Bobby Ball

FC13B118-7610-4FB2-B528-6A5F360E215A.jpeg

26 minutes ago, Pet Jeden said:

Oaft.

6 minutes ago, Shadow Play said:

Ask him who this is: A) Albert Kidd or B) Bobby Ball

FC13B118-7610-4FB2-B528-6A5F360E215A.jpeg

With God's help, we're winning this league this year at Dens.  And part of our FoH funds are being set aside to have the wee bstard kidnapped from Aus, people-trafficked over in a container and tied to a centre stand seat where he will be forced to watch 2 late and undeserved goals - by Wighton - clinch it for us.  Not that I'm still bitter, though.

2 minutes ago, Pet Jeden said:

With God's help, we're winning this league this year at Dens.  And part of our FoH funds are being set aside to have the wee bstard kidnapped from Aus, people-trafficked over in a container and tied to a centre stand seat where he will be forced to watch 2 late and undeserved goals - by Wighton - clinch it for us.  Not that I'm still bitter, though.

But as the jambos showed after the Motherwell game, they're not friends of god's chosen children. So no help i'm afraid. bQshDtu.png

Archived