Dundee vs Hibs

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply
27 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

This thread should be more of a questioning title, such as, 'Hibs; the club to end McCann's tenure?'

Used to be that if you need a point or three, Hibs usually obliged.

However I don't think it will happen next Saturday.

McCann meltdown, fighting with Gary Parker on touchline is on the cards

40 minutes ago, Snifter Pee Rot said:

He should get the Hamilton game whatever happens at Easter Road.  I see the boy Kamara is still missing, surely a key player for him.  I don't see any team winning at Easter Road vs us this season. 

The game is at Dens Park. 

We’ve only lost to Dundee once in 15 years though so would expect McCann to roll over for us as take the whipping with dignity.

The game is at Dens Park. 
We’ve only lost to Dundee once in 15 years though so would expect McCann to roll over for us as take the whipping with dignity.
McCanns dignity is long gone.

In terms of the game I should be turning up hopeful that we can get something sadly my confidence has gone that we can.

Dundee 0 hibs 3

McCann to state he feels no pressure and that we are playing well and results will come etc

8 minutes ago, Spikethedee said:

How rich is @DeeTillEhDeh now, after 5 consecutive defeats? Can he afford to pay McCann's severance package yet??

3-0 to the Hibees, Derry almost empty after 65 minutes. Samaritan helpline takes on extra staff to cope...

Did he not just put it on the Dees to get relegated?

I think Hamilton will be back in for this one so McCann can say he tried Parish but he shipped 4, I think Meekings and Innis will play in defence to keep the merry-go-round in defence going, he will also start Moussa. Or I could be completely wrong because he will be using his Tombola.

One things a certainty, Kerr will be left back because McCunt say so...ok!

Archived