Heart of Midlothian v Livingston - 22nd September 2018

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I love how teams talk up how they're going to smash us and after the game they always seem to have just played bad that day. Even in League 1 it was the same :D Airdrie fans telling us we'll finish 5th as we have washed up ex-Airdrie players (two of which ended up on the pitch today) 

We're good at what we do and I wouldn't change that, it's got us to where we are!

Livingston are an utter rabble, tbf, and a couple of early season results against us and Hibs doesn't change that. You'll be about 8th come the end of the season and relegated back where you belong within a year or two.

4 minutes ago, Elixir said:

Livingston are an utter rabble, tbf, and a couple of early season results against us and Hibs doesn't change that. You'll be about 8th come the end of the season and relegated back where you belong within a year or two.

tenor.gif?itemid=5412476

13 minutes ago, Elixir said:

Still seething lixy sweetheart :rolleyes:

Terrific effort from our lads, every single week I’m amazed at the work rate, they literally throw bodies infront of the ball to stop it going in the net. 

Defensivley we are as good as anyone in this league, Halkett, Gallagher and Lithgow are proper defenders and give nothing stupid away, think that’s 3 shots Kelly has faced in 3 games, that tells you everything. 

We are well organised, fight for everything and have the ability to carve teams open with Menga’s pace, frustrating Hardie wasn’t available today, Hearts held such a high line that Hardie would’ve had a field day.

Yes we rode our luck a little with the penalty although looks rather soft to say the least, and the bar being struck a couple times but we also had a couple of good chances, none more than Pittmans. 

If you'd offered me a point at the start I’d have bitten your hand off, not many teams will go to Tynecastle and get anything.

11 points the gap to Dundee now, Bring on the Rangers. 

You have no idea how happy I'd be with an 8th place finish.

Archived