Heart of Midlothian v Livingston - 22nd September 2018

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sounds like a decent number of Livi fans are taking the opportunity to see the league leaders. They’re not all thick as shit obviously.
Still think this will be a tough game and Livi will take a bit of beating but hopefully an early goal. And then 13 or 14 more. Before half time.

Was hoping Clare would make the bench, but...

Zlamal

Smith - Souttar - Dunne

Morrison - Lee - Haring - Djoum - Mitchell

Uche - Naismith

Subs: Doyle, Garuccio, Bozanic, Mulraney, MacLean, Dikamona, Wighton?

Unlikely to be a back three in reality, tbh - bringing in Garuccio and playing Mitchell further forward is a shout, though.

This will be a battle - gies a win, please. 

1 hour ago, Elixir said:

Hopefully we can get a goal in the first 20 minutes. Should be a pretty comfortable game if so.

Agree with this. If hearts go ahead early, we will get nothing from the game.

If we go ahead, I don't think we will lose.

2 minutes ago, MacDonald Jardine said:
55 minutes ago, LiviGaz said:
Write us off at your peril, the amber machine is ready .
Solid at the back and hunt in packs, reckon we can get at least a point from this game.

You can given your form but I don't see it.

You don't see it, nobody sees it, this team are an absolute unit, looking forward to tomorrow, best pubs for a pint ?

2 hours ago, EdinburghLivi said:

Agree with this. If hearts go ahead early, we will get nothing from the game.

If we go ahead, I don't think we will lose.

This group of players have proven time and again they can come back from a goal down, really can't write them off, best attitude andfighting spirit I've ever seen from a Livi team, and that includes the one that finished 3rd and played in Europe.

Hope a lot of the Hearts chat is tongue in cheek, otherwise they're setting themselves up for a great fall. You'd think they'd learn after the last time they thought they had the league won, and that was in the last game of the season, not just after 5 games.

1 hour ago, LIVIFOREVER said:

This group of players have proven time and again they can come back from a goal down, really can't write them off, best attitude andfighting spirit I've ever seen from a Livi team, and that includes the one that finished 3rd and played in Europe.

Hope a lot of the Hearts chat is tongue in cheek, otherwise they're setting themselves up for a great fall. You'd think they'd learn after the last time they thought they had the league won, and that was in the last game of the season, not just after 5 games.

A lot of the chat is tongue in cheek but to be fair you are talking Livingston up as much as we are talking our team up. I don't doubt it will be a close game tomorrow.

2 hours ago, LIVIFOREVER said:

Nah Hearts fans are genuinely convinced the league is wrapped up.  :lol:

8 hours ago, Austin McCann said:

We won't win the league.  We'll be 15 points clear when old Donny triggers WWIII and Uche is put full-time to work heading away incoming Nuclear ordinance while the rest of the squad are fighting in China. 

Celtic will weasel it on the last day by scraping a 2-1 against Harry Cochrane and Tiny MacDonald.

12 hours ago, MacDonald Jardine said:

Depends where you're coming from.
Haymarket: Ryries or the Haymarket.
The Caley Sample Room is worth a look nearer the ground . Just round from the Diggers.

Thanks for that, will be Haymarket.

10 hours ago, Austin McCann said:

Until Tom English publically states that Hearts can win the league l refuse to countenance such balderdash. 

Archived